Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Grand Daddy Purps

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by random.blurg, Jan 25, 2010.

1. Picked up an ounce of GDP today. Got this in Houston, inside the loop.
    I was thinking it wasn't going to have much purple in it, but it looks great. pretty much all of the leaves left are dark purple, and the calyxes are a nice green with purple mixed in. i'm definitely not disappointed in the bag appeal of this bud. it's got a nice pungent odor on the edge of skunky. needs a little more jar time. taste is hard to describe since my sinuses are fucked up, but it got a spicy taste in there. very happy with the taste. just smoked a bowl and the high isn't really powerful. at first i was disappointed, but now that the high has sunk in it's extremely relaxing and calming. this would be a great smoke for people who tend to get anxious.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Looks dank as hell dude. Where abouts in Houston did you pick this up and how much was the oz.? The purple that Houston's been getting has been amazing.

3. Looks like fire. Good pick up man.:smoking:

4. nice man. im jealous, how much do you pay to get an o of this?

5. got it around the montrose area for $400.

6. damn thats some nice lookin bud dude. I'm pretty jealous lol.
    But damn that nug looks huge when it's in your palm.

7. the acutal bud is green but the leafs are purple. thats raw as a bitch

8. Gorgeous lookin bud...but from where im from, having a yellow lighter is bad luck. Just lettin you know.:D

9. Goddamn, First white and then yellow????????

10. Ya white lighters are bad luck in my neck of the woods.

11. Nice pickup

12. #13 Wired1011, Jan 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2010
    Just want to point out that the dates on the pictures say 1-14-2006 :p. But I see from your grow thread that all of those pictures have '06 dates on them as well (and damn, nice grow).

But very Houston Pickup, wish I had been able to get some GDP while I was home over the break.

13. haha ya. every time i take the battery out of the cam to charge it resets and i just skip fixing the time.
    thanks on the grow.