Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Grand Daddy Purple (Macro Pictures) Washington

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by King County, May 9, 2011.

1. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Strain: Grand Daddy Purple

Type: Indica

Looks: Frosted green, and purple, condensed with orange hairs. Several amber trichome heads, and milky white stalks make for a ripe, and beautiful thing.

Smell: Fruity, grape, sugary, sweet, and pungent. The smell is very comforting and relaxing, sprinkle some on your pillow.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Damn that's some fuego!

3. looks like regs.

:p

4. Amazing photos! Look at those trichs in that macro!

5. Fuck my life that shit looks extravagant :hello:

Pat yourself on the back because you did good

6. Jesus H Christ!thats some good shit dude!Im sure that shit would put me on my ass :smoke:

7. King County coming back with the goods haha GDP is a winner in my book :p

8. that looks sooooo good....mmmmmeeee wwwwaaaannnntttt

9. Awesome buds man. I want that now!!

10. Wow, what a DANK looking strain. I've had Grand Daddy Purple before, it smoked awesome, but didnt look anything like this! That was grown just right!Those are amazing looking pictures.

11. Schwaggy as fuck.

12. #14 King County, May 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2011
    This is my go-to strain right now, I love its medicinal properties! Here are some more pics.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. dude that is some badass camera you got!and the stanky danky is sexy as fuck!wow!

14. You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to King County again.

i got u next time that is some crazy gdp

15. Pass that shit homie

16. I didnt know God posted on GC.

17. I just got home with another handful of this stuff. The smell makes it so irresistible!

18. thats my favorite strain right there thats some potent medicine