Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Grand Daddy Purp vs. Green Crack

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by mattstermh, Mar 28, 2012.

1. I like to smoke a nice floaty sativa (green crack) in the morning/afternoons before doing something or just to keep my high going because they won't knock you out, might even uplift you

I keep a nice heavy, flooring indica (GDP) around for when I'm done with responsibilities for the day and just want to relax and end up passing out. Because that's almost what I always do from a dank indica.

Considering those two types of highs, when do you smoke more? They're each good for a different situation just decide which situation is yours

2. GDP. My shop has a cross between black domina and GDP called "sleepy hollow" purple as....purple lol

3. Grand daddy purp or bubba kush crush ya
    Explode in a bitch mouf like a gusher