grand daddy purp, super durban poison, romulan, dutchbitch, powerplant, afghani, haze

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by dan k, Sep 15, 2009.

1. #81 dan k, Nov 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2009
    just bought a cannon a1000is, replacing my a470
    should be here in a week...
    anyone else have this camera?

anyone know what the "IS" means in a1000is?

2. #82 dan k, Nov 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2009
    got the camera today, very nice indeed...
    where the hell are my lights though?

and we got a easy vape the other day
    OMG
    im so baked
    i just broke up just a little bit of each... green crack, blue cheese,the church, chemdog and about .1 of bomb ass kief

im fuckin gone

anyways heres what you want...

no balls so i shouldnt have any seeds.
    after two molasses/full nutes. today was just water..

heres the tall one

[​IMG]

heres one from the planter with two plants
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Looking real happy man, keep up the good work :cool:

4. #84 dan k, Nov 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2009
    i think this ones likeing the molasses
    [​IMG]

5. heres a pic of each one

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. sorry about the huge pictures, hold ctrl and press " - " (minus) to zoom out

in two weeks im chopping half of them due to needing christmas weed haha
    ill let the indica bush, one of the tall sativas and maybe the bottom of the other sativa(just chop off the top cola) and let them finish out
    i will probably also reveg them so that in april i can put them outside and hopefully get some monsters :D
    do some clones up of the indica too because im pretty sure its the afghan heh

7. lights finally came:D

8. Looks like your gonna have a nice xmas dude. Whats in santas sack ;) type shit. I plan on getting a sheet of acid for the upcoming holidays. There gonna love the new lights. Ah well off to smoke some chrons, eat ridiculous amounts of turkey, watch the packers, and go into a food induced coma.

9. damn those new lights are bright
    it fried out my mutant!

[​IMG]

its super crystally though

[​IMG]

the other ones are looking good though

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. just went thru every page, and im lookin forward to when they get chopped.

11. Lookin good man. +rep for being a Wisconsinite, haha. I know a Dan K. in the Milwaukee area, and have some nice glass from Dan K's glass shop in Milwaukee.

Can't wait to see the JRMMA get passed on the 15th! Can legally grow 12 plants with a card then!!

12. yeah its gonna be sweet shit

13. Yeah, I wish you guys luck in that upcoming vote... The winds are definitely blowing a little sweeter all around the U.S. :D
    That mutant plant looks like a perfect example of how these plants react to heat stress and/or drying out while flowering; those resin glands look they're almost exploding with cloudy whiteness! Nice pics...
    Peace
    DM

14. you think its gonna live?

15. I doubt it, based on the amount of leaves that are damaged beyond repair... You've still got some small sugar leaves that could keep it alive, but you probably won't get much more weight than what's on it now. The roots might be damaged from drying out, as well... Up to you in the end, though.

16. ive been drying out the mutant, the stems cracked the other day so its been in a jar for2 days...
    it smells excelent. its whispy buds but i think thats only because it got fried
    super sticky and smells like skunk

[​IMG]

17. #97 dan k, Dec 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2009
    these two have another two or three weeks left

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

these next two are getting chopped next wednesday after 24 of darkness, they should be good by christmas :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. Hmmm, those second ones you planned on chopping on wednesday might have a just a bit longer to go then that. Id imagine only another week, week and a half, but keep us updated with some pictures before ya chop. Those buds you chopped look fantastic, reminds me of some island sweet skunk a buddy grower brought over from colorado awhile back.

Pic of the ISS I had (jeez is this image old)

[​IMG]

19. #99 dan k, Dec 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2009
    so a new smell in the room today, noticed a sour pineapple/purpleish immedietly when i oppened the door...

ive been leaving the window open every night

the tall fat plant in the bucket with two plants look very sick today, but still very yummy.
    and i planned on chopping her in two days so i checked her out on the microscope.
    0% clear, 90% cloudy, 10% amber
    and all of the hairs are yellow
    sounds good to me, so i chopped her and now shes hanging

[​IMG]

so theres three left in the room

[​IMG]

20. so i smoked that mutant this morning, yummmm tasted like sweet headies. i thought it was going to be an uplifting body buzz cause the trichomes where 50/50 clear/cloudy, but i crawled righr back into bed lol.

it was hella sticky though, does that mean that i didnt let her dry out long enough? her stems cracked after 5 days so i jared her up. it still smells like skunk, not hay so i dont think so, let me know what you think...