grand daddy purp, super durban poison, romulan, dutchbitch, powerplant, afghani, haze

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by dan k, Sep 15, 2009.

1. good to have you along

2. #42 dan k, Oct 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2009
    so i was lookin around in some shit today and seen my seed stash just sittin there, a pretty much stuffed ziplock bag filled with baggies of various labled strains
    i was supprised to see how many i had and it got me to already start thinking about next year.
    2 our diesel, 1 mysic kush (bubbaxNL), 10 sensi star, 3 sharks breath, 8 powerplant, like 15 romulan, 6 sour patch, one silver haze, about 20 from some local outdoor citrus dank, and 8 baggies of headies seeds that each have 3-10 seeds in each bag (all from dank shit, finding this many seeds usually took about a qp or more)

so what i was thinkin of doing is starting like 4 diffrent ones indoor around the middle of january under the set up i have now. i have to find another house to grow at cause the house im doing it at is getting sold in the beginning of january. but anyways veg 16on/8off till 4/20/10 when the frost leaves the ground (this is also when i will start another indoor grow). i already have 3 possible locations in mind. i plan on spacing them at least 20 feet apart.
    i was wonderin if you guys had any opinions on what seeds i should use for outdoor growing
    i already plan on useing one of the local outdoor citrus danks cause i belive that it could be grown much better than it was. i should also probably start a sharks breath too, idk what else. what are your opinions?

3. update

Attached Files:

4. there is about 10 bud sites on each plant

Attached Files:

5. #45 dan k, Oct 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2010
    looks like fimming technique was sucessfull on this mutant

Attached Files:

6. Looking good, they are in the first stretch of flowering, don't be surprised if they start to stretch another foot or 2. Good call on getting some more lighting, you will be happy as the buds start to fatten up, lots of lights can support the vegetative growth but its pretty easy to tell if light is being used correctly during flowering, the buds will fatten up nicely.

I myself wanted to do a run of those citrusy nugs, I'm pretty sure were talking about the same ones. Seems like they were pulled a bit early, not cured really just dried, and roughntumble in the vacuum seals. Definitely think the results would be a lot better if they were showed a bit more love during there lifetime.

7. Could be. There was a lot of the same stuff coming over from minnesota last year as well. I lol'ed at that article.

"These sites should be considered hazardous and individuals finding themselves in such surroundings should leave immediately."

hahahahahahaha

8. yeah that shit should effect the market, im from mad-town

9. wait wasnt there a bigger one with like 10,000-100,000 in shawno or sheboygan??? it was already like half harvested too

10. this shits sick. its cool to watch a plant grow from a little sprout to an adult, flowerbearing plant. im following this till the end. id love to see the harvest.

11. #52 dan k, Oct 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2010
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

streched alot after recovering from supercroping
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

ahhh i had a feeling it was a hermie a week ago
    [​IMG]
    so i pulled "IT"
    [​IMG]

weighs 10 grams total

12. the third pic in the last update is the most vigorous because it was topped earlier, it looks like it is going to be my biggest yielder. it has 11 bud sites my when i looked at it today a couple of the lower buds had what looked like balls on the top, upon further inspection im pretty sure its new leaves that are stuck together, i also see this at the lower internodes, not at the "flowers" but at the main stem, these are much smaller but kinda look like the same thing. could it be more "flowers" coming out or does this sound like a hermi?

13. i also just noticed that the tied down plant in the second picture was a plant that i had tried to top... you can see the fucked up leaves that grew out from it.
    weird

14. the hermi

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. had that hermi hangin upside down and today is day three or four since it got chopped and i checked the stem and it snapped so i cut all of the buds off of the stem. the buds actually feel pretty dry but are still stickey, it smells like some nasty sweat and a little bit skunky it weighs .7 right now but i expect it to be . 5 by the end of cure

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and here the grand daddy purp i been smokin on
    [​IMG]

16. Sucks about the hermie man :/ oh well what can ya do

17. #58 dan k, Oct 31, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2009
    wow

the extra light helped a lot! i cant wait to get another one in 2700k range

the sativa i transplanted like 2 weeks ago fuckin took off!!
    [​IMG]
    heres the top of that plant
    [​IMG]

heres the bushy plant... this plant might still be in preflower i think... wtf it was doing the best out of all my plants in veg, do you guys think putting it in like a bigger container now would increase my yeild?
    [​IMG]

now heres those two plants next to eachother
    [​IMG]

heres the planter that that big one got taken out of
    [​IMG]

heres the right
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

and heres the all the bitches
    [​IMG]

18. looks sublime man, grat job w/ that hermie
    rep++

19. so wednesday im ordering a 125w, 6600 lumen, 2700k grow cfl

CFL 2700 K FLUORESCENT GROW LIGHT 125 WATT BULB LAMP - eBay (item 280359690522 end time Nov-14-09 07:41:25 PST)

im pretty excited
    that would bring me to 312 actual watts and 15600 lumens
    from 7 bulbs
    can i get more?
    would it be worth it?
    is buying this new light even gonna make a big difference?

im also pretty sure that i have seeds picked out for next year
    im ordering fem trainwreck and ktrain from ghsc(get 2 free seeds lemon haze and powekush) my friend has a pack of fem blueberry that hes giving me, i was given 1 mystic kush(bubbaxNL) seed and 2 sour diesel seeds by one of my guys i listed off all the seeds that i had already had on the last page, so im pretty sure im set on genetics:D