Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Gram's in a dime?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by -Pon-, Sep 30, 2009.

1. How many gram's of bud should be in your typical dime? ($10)

2. .5, unfortunately

3. Depends on your location, your dealer, and the quality of the bud.

Where I'm at, $10 will you get about 1.6-1.7 of mids. There's no point in spending less than $20 if it's dank.

Obviously this varies a lot throughout the country/world.

4. Where i live a dime is 1.7 but it costs 30 for danks

5. Really depends on where you are and what type of bud you're buying. Here its $10/g for mids and $15-20/g for dank unless you're good friends with my guy :smoking:

6. $10 gets me about 2 small sized nugs of dank, if i want to get high off a small amount and its pretty expensive around here :\

7. I get a gram .75 in a dime but i really only buy quarter O's for 30. I love having a friend as a dealer.

8. In before Clive

9. No one here could really tell you, it's different from dealer to dealer and what they want to sell you for $10.

I wouldn't expect anything more than a 16th though. (1.7g)

10. here in kansas we keep things simple. 1g fur a dime

11. approximately .5-14g

12. shwag 4g's
    mids about 2g's

13. #13 CronikDAHempHog, Oct 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2009
    Florida is 2 grams for 10 bucks --usually good green

14. 2 grams 10 bucks in florida

15. a 10 sac has always meant one gram for me

16. My friend gets me hooked up fat, so like 2 g's of some high mids.

17. Eww, I've never measured it out, but I know for a fact I get way more than .5 a gram for 10. It's good weed too.

18. 2gs for 10 dollas

regs though, dont really bother paying 10 bucks for chronic

19. .7 for $10 or 1g for $15

20. Well in Oklahoma our bud situation is a bit weird. 10 for 3 grams of reggie. If circumstances are right I've gotten really nice mids for the same price. dank is anywhere from 15-25 a gram it all depends on who you know and if your dealer thinks your a dumb ass haha.