Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Gram Of Hash

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Blunt Ashez, Nov 30, 2011.

1. How many hits from a pipe? Would I be able to finish it with a friend in an hour?

2. you only need like 0.05 to get high from hash, so depending on the potency, should be about 20 hits.

in an hour with a friend you might go through a third of the hash. trust youll be blown.

also it depends on your tolerance. if you have a low tolerance one rip might get you good for an hour

3. I'm psyched up now :)

4. [quote name='"Blunt Ashez"']I'm psyched up now :)[/quote]

I can't like from my phone, but I like this. Haha

5. just make sure ya smoke it right, dont just suck it through!

6. Details please. What do you mean? I plan on putting it in a pipe, flaming it, and inhaling.

7. #7 MesKiDcudi, Nov 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2011
    [quote name='"Blunt Ashez"']
    Details please. What do you mean? I plan on putting it in a pipe, flaming it, and inhaling.[/quote]

I think he pretty much means pack it with some bud. Taking straight hash hits out of a spoon isn't a great idea, it can be pretty harsh or even slip through the hole. Fuck, there goes your hash..

8. if you're gonna go straight hash...id suggest getting a screen of some sort so you dont suck it through, and ya dont just torch the bowl. light the lighter and kinda wave the lighter over the bowl slowly heating up the peices of hash.

9. I bought of G of it last night got about 25 little clay hash rocks type of things and I just did one rock and torched it in my bowl... Blown

10. Danish toker here, hash only.
    It won't take you a lot to get high. Takes me about 8-14 hits to get blown.
    Are you giong to split it with tobacco?

11. i do cup tricks with hash. never use a pipe personally, i think you lose too much smokee