Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Gram I recently picked up. (Opinions)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by T Bag Nasty, Jan 4, 2011.

1. Well, I've been going through this guy for about 2 months now, only because my old guy got locked up :(. ANYWAYS, here's a gram of dro I got for $15. I wasn't too pleased, at all, but this is how all the bud I've recently been buying looks like. Keep in mind, the city I'm in gets shit weed, and no exotic strains ever make it out here for reasonable prices. I'm not too familiar with any aspect of growing weed, but it looks to me like mid-grade outdoor grown weed. Anyways, opinions appreciated. :smoke:

P.S. The bud does actually have a tiny layer of frost coating it, the picture was just taken from my phone and has shit quality.

Attached Files:

2. Why wouldn't you be happy with that?

15 a G is fine, It's not the best bud ever, but it's not like it's shwag.
    Just smoke and enjoy it brotha.

3. Bud has a nice light green - medium green colour to it with several orange hairs. The bud looks fairly dense and while several leaves are exposed, the overall trimming job looks legit. I'd pay $15/g for that. Nice

4. Well, I wasn't happy and I wasn't displeased. I guess I should have said content. I just used to strictly buy eighths or quarters of widow, various kushes, and hazes. But, like I said.. locked up. Sad day. But trust me, brother sir, I do smoke it and I do very much so enjoy it.

5. i've had dank that looks like that, not a lot of trichomes, but still potent stuff. 1 pay 15 in colorado, so the same price is pretty good for the south

6. Jesus H. Christ. If that's $15/g in Texas, I've had some shit that would be worth $30/g!

That's worth probably about ~$10/g but it's fine man. Smoke it, get baked, have a good time. That's what it's all about right?

-Wiz

7. Haha, well I took a look at what you're smoking on, and "Jesus H. Christ"...

Yeah, probably 30/g and get business like mad. My city just really doesn't see good weed, it's sad. I'm moving out in 4 months though so my whole smoking game will be upped. I still have to deal with hiding it from the parents and all that nonsense. But I've gotten the Sensi Star when it came here and it was going solid for 25/g. Your bud is some diggity dump, sir. I'm jealous.

8. Where i live i get a g of kb for only $10. that weed dont look too bad though its still weed and you'll still get baked

9. Not too shabby for 15 bucks.
    Looks yummy =]

Just enjoy it.

10. Nice man! Hopefully they have better stuff wherever you go man.

PS Digging your avatar. That's one of my favorite weird futuristic movies besides Brazil. I'm sure 95% of people have no idea what it is :D

11. I like it when people complain about prices cause living in Phoenix suburbs I get the worst of it with 20$/g of stuff like bubba kush and other sort of middie stuff :p seriously I'd love to have that stuff for that price, or even 10$ for some okay stuff :p

12. Dude, thanks! A Clockwork Orange is like my weird fascination in life. I'm all about that movie. Very few recognize that, props to you.

13. I dont know if id pay 15 for a gram
    but thats deffienetly a gram

14. You're complaining about that?
    Damn...I'd buy that for $15 man.
    Doesnt look too bad.
    Nice green color, nice orange hairs, dense and looks delicious.
    Only thing I'd have to say is it needs a better trim job; I still see leaves on it
    but other than that. Just smoke it up and enjoy.

15. Don't call it dro. It makes you look like you have no clue what your talking about.

16. nice green color

17. yo straight up that bud doesnt look bad at all looks nice and dense i dono why you guys are hatin on it 15 bucks a gram might be a good price depending on where you live

18. that looks like some straight dro, $15 a g is a good deal. dro should never be more than $15 a g because it doesnt give you a $20 g high like a kush strain would.

19. You pay 15 a g in colorado. Im in thornton and pay $20 for 1.8 of dank haha.
    I'd still pay 15 for that if my guy wasnt here though. pretty average.

20. That looks like way more than a gram.