Grafting

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by Buzzwell420, Aug 22, 2012.

1. I heard they have figured out how to graft clongs on to other plants??

if so i have not enought light for two plants so one is huge and the otehr still tiny.

can i graft the tiny one onto the big one?

i can get more clones
    and i heard this was simple.

pre edit [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Vy_NFZwkcs]HOW TO EASILY GRAFT A MARIJUANA PLANT TUTORIAL - STEP BY STEP - GREEN PLANET NUTRIENTS - YouTube[/ame]

2. Yeah it can be done but what's the point? You'd have a frankenstein plant that will have been shocked so much. If your goal is to take your pic of clone strains off one plant than I guess I can see it.

3. The purpose is to make a mother plant with many strains to be able to take cuttings from. Keeping your overall numbers down.

4. But would the branch that's been grafted have the sex of the original plant or the new plant? Because if its from the original plant than you'd have to grow them big enough to clone and show sex anyway.

5. Ones.a big clone the other potent getting enough light but big enuff to cut from

6. idk it will utilize space better.

can i spray RO water on the keep it moist.

gotta keep it in a bag

7. holy shit a member since '03 and cannot use the search button :confused_2::poke: ;)

this topic gets a new thread every 30-60 days man . give it a look.

8. [quote name='"Wharfrat74"']holy shit a member since '03 and cannot use the search button :confused_2::poke: ;)

this topic gets a new thread every 30-60 days man . give it a look.[/quote]

Can't make complete sentences either! Lmao

9. u guys arnt on the level, and this was just to document said expeiriment.

:cool:

10. [quote name='"Buzzwell420"']

u guys arnt on the level, and this was just to document said expeiriment.

:cool:[/quote]

Not on the level?? Ok brosephus! Got a thread?

11. everyone just says they cant understand me.

just smoke more weed

12. Look for a blade by the name of zeroshadow. Hes been working with grafting for about a year now