Grafting Shamrocks To Cannabis

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by Quite Colorful, Jan 20, 2007.

1. I was talking with one of my buddies last night and we thought of grafting shramrocks to some plants during the upcomming grow. Is this possible? Has anyone done it?

2. do u mean the things that grow in the grass and only get to like 4 inches tall? what would be the point?

3. Because I live in Boston asshole.

4. Wow, kinda jumpy, aren't we? I would think asking what the point was of grafting shamrocks onto mary jane would be a valid and logical question, not one to merit a "I live in Boston asshole."

I mean, even after saying you're living in Boston, I still don't know what you would want to graft shamrocks to MJ for, other than the goofiness of it.

Calm down there skippy.

5. logic to this question exists where???

what would grafting clovers to a weed plant do for ya, other than waste time, energy, and make your weed look weird??

6. maybe it could make clvers that get you high and then drug dogs and everything cant smell it...lol....just a thought from a high guy

7. how bout i graft some orange blossoms to my plants since i live in florida! genius.. lol

8. Maybe trolls like this guy has nothing else better to do but graft faggy clovers to plants.. Better yet come here and call names.

Ja go ahead and graft it.... i did it!! it even buds with the MJ!

9. omgrly!?.. haha..

10. lol
    he thinks the lucky vibes from the clover will inhance the weed +he zooted

11. I know you can with an apple tree but the seeds can be toxic so I wouldnt recommend that one.

12. maybe he was trying to come up with the "Pot of Gold" strain i know it one of my favorites... lol

13. hmm.. thats a tad funny

14. Wow...I apoligize, I didn't mean to cause such an uproar, just a joke. Dier, you mentioned you did it and your shamrocks flowered with your MJ. At what sites did you graft the shamrocks? Anything you could throw in would be much appreciated, thanks!

15. notice DierWolf's sarcasm...

16. lmao!

17. i hope "colorful" is being sarcastic, if not this is getting kinda entertaining.

18. the last shamrock graft i saw was at the 3rd growth node, chop off one of the fan leafs with a sharp razor and graft your newly grown clover at that point, keep moist and enjoy!

or maybe I was dreaming:smoking:

19. LOL. ok people we all belong to a forum devoted to MARIJUANA, please dont refer to Marijuana as "Shamrocks" if your going to ask a question about grafting a Marijuana plant to another plant JUST SAY SO.

20. how about a marijuana plant and a coca plant, possible? smoke the buds, save the leaves to make some blow. talk about double tasking...damn, somone give me an award hahah, lata:wave: