Graffix bongs?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by NorCal_Cyclist, Dec 28, 2009.

1. Looking for a new bong and I saw a nice looking Graffix at the headshop. Looked like thick glass, and had ice pinchers. I had not seen any Graffix since my college days, when I had a nice 18" acrylic (the old style with a suede covered soup can filled with rocks for a sturdy base). So - does Graffix make decent glass? US blown or imported? If imported - Europe or Asia? The price is comparable to a Zob mini (14") and a VERY small Roor - but those will require ordering/shipping.

Opinions appreciated.

2. Wow I haven't heard that name in awhile. Graffix best bongs from the 80's. I think I had about a dozen of those things at one time.
    Go with what you know-

3. I haven't kept up with Graffix for quite a while but I'd imagine that the same thing which happened to Jerome Baker (i.e. Jason Harris selling out to the Chin-Indian sweatshop blowers) has happened here as well...careful, sometimes the labels won't bake on properly because the tears of the chained up 8 year old Vietnamese boy who blew your piece mess up in the kiln.:rolleyes:

4. #4 NorCal_Cyclist, Dec 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2009
    LOL....the graffix logo appears to be etched into the glass

Also after a quick google search, I'm not finding anything about the actual company....more searching will follow

5. "LOL....the graffix logo appears to be etched into the glass"

LOL
    not the point. graffix-not good, you mentioned zong! and i love their stuff. go with that

6. Sorry for the thread necromance but I just had to respond to this.

Graffix and Zong are owned by the same company, as is Blue Dot glass.

• Like Like x 1