graffiti laws

Discussion in 'General' started by BustTheDutch420, Aug 11, 2008.

1. this.

2. No you can't be caught as long as you don't have paint on your fingertips/boots/shoes/shirt you know.. But if you have an open container of the same spray paint you're fucked. But yo keep up the artwork and fuck the haters who talk shit about "Personal property" b-otch thats the governments property not yours... Hahaha

3. ouchhh i knew i would get some shit for posting this, but the personal insults i believe have crossed the line.

for the people that stood up for me, thank you. i realized it was stupid, and i wont do it again on personal property. thank you for the responses.

for the haters.......blow me :)

4. dont worry son, you'll be the one blowin alot when you get fucked for it :) I think all these people were flaming you in a way for your own benefit. Tagging personal's shit is 1. Stupid 2.Cuntish (Would you like it if someone tagged your garage you had to money to get paint and spend your time cleaning it) 3. Pointless.

You should take these "flamings" in heed as good advice, as they sound like they are coming from fellow writers.

5. Sometimes graffiti looks good and sometimes it can have meaning......

But most of it is useless trash. Makes everything look tacky and/or ghetto

6. #26 Motoxridah, Aug 11, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2008
    I hate taggers but love grafitti. Banksy is legit with his meaningful tags but you will never see him doing someone's property.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Banksy is the shit. He's what these "artists" should strive to be

8. k bro have a nice day

9. bascially what he did is like that one moron who makes all people who smoke pot look like losers with no jobs and going nowhere in life except he did it making all grafitti artists look like criminals who dont give a shit about peoples private property so ya it is a little annoying

10. I mostly go to LA river or catch spots on billboards. I used to catch walls from people's houses but I realized how fucked up that is. It was mostly my toy shit anyways. :hello:

Oh yea and you write "Get Lifted"? Think about using something shorter.