Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Graduation

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TheBurt, May 15, 2012.

1. So I have a week until Graduation. Looking past the possible Bonnaroo and what seems like endless parties, everyone I smoke with will be gone. People I buy from and everything. I'm losing a huge ass group of friends. I still have my non-smoking friends who will occasionally smoke, but the guys and girls I party with are all gone. I don't k know what to do. Advice?

2. Is everyone going off to college or something? What are your plans dude? Maybe you should find your own way and move somewhere new.

To address your question, just meet new people. I know its hard, ive just moved twice in the past year to a place where i didnt know a single person. I grew up in the same place withthe same people all my life, then i moved cross country and started something new for myself. Like i said, you gotta find your own way man

3. You're so lucky you're going to Bonnaroo. I'm going to see Phish and Furthur this summer.

But yeah, try to meet new people. Are you going to college in the fall?