Graduation week!

Discussion in 'General' started by jefftheGNOME, May 10, 2010.

1. This is my final week of high school! i'm so excited to be done :hello: grad parties, europe, summer, then off to college! good things are on the horizon my friends :) anyone else on the verge of graduation? anyways hope those of you that are about to are celebrating and having fun! let me know when you guys finish, how you gonna celebrate? what does summer hold for ya? let me know! :wave:

2. Shit... I thought you meant graduating COLLEGE. I am in 2 weeks, woooooo!
    Anyway not having to go to high school anymore is definitely good.
    All the girls who make it all dramatic and shit though has to stop... it's highschool; the people who you want to stay in touch with you will, and the rest of the assholes you never have to see again.
    Congrats though!

3. Ha bro i am excited too I have like one more week left of school, and then I graduate and then my parents go out of town and leave me with an empty house :D :smoking: Fucking party time. Fuck highschool im done with all the childish drama bullshit

4. I'm starting the summer term classes tomorrow....yippee.

What does summer hold for me you say? Copious amounts of various drugs including weed of course and school (not together)....and the beach and pool. Yeah. Oh and the gym.

5. i have about a month left, but i'm graduating high school too! god i cant wait for summer. gonna smoke maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed :hippie::smoking::hello:

6. I just finished my first year of college, and I didnt flunk out, and havent became a drug addict. College awaits my friend, its badass. If its anything like mine anyways.
    My high school had about 600 people in the entire school. here at college, I can go for a stroll on campus and see a hot ass girl within a few seconds, or can find a badass party in minutes.

I also just got my apartment at a nice complex, ive got a hell of a summer ahead of me

7. 4 more days guys!
    i can't wait to party and celebrate all week starting friday haha! :hello:

8. Update. 2 MORE DAYS LEFT! PARTY ON FRIDAY :hello::hello::hello: