~Graduating High School~

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by MrSaltine, Dec 27, 2007.

1. Ok so I graduated like we were bred to do, and I know that at the least I get to go out to eat.

I was never spoiled as child I have 4x sisters and two of them have had 5x cars all brand new and totaled 4x ea. my first car however cost me $100 and I never got it running and ended up scrapping it. They got $1,000 + alcohol on their graduation day and I just know that shit would never work for me because then I might think life is fair.

So anyway my mom tells me to pick out a place I wanna go eat (Ding Ding Ding), and I picked out a joint I had never been to and she tells me a time to be there and meet her.

I end up hitting up my sister and hanging out with her and her fiance, so her fiance asked me if I would like to smoke a blunt .. I just graduated so fuck ya i wanna smoke a blunt (not that I wouldn't like to smoke a blunt just because its day/night). Anyway he happend to have some killer for once and put it to damn good use getting me knocked off my rocker.

~What I didn't know is that my mom had let him and my sister know about suprising me about all my relatives showing up there (no not to give me money, but to cash in on the free meal cheap bastards)

So anyway my sisters fiance is steadily getting me blitzed out of my mind knowing perfectly well that I have a rondevue with all my relatives. I show up and practically gawk at all the damn people there taking up every seat in the waiting list area and sit down and say not a damn word but "Thanks". Im freaking out inside my own head (Im sure we all know the feeling) and doing my damn best to keep my eyes glued to the restaurant T.V. and avoid confrontation.

I get the feeling in my head that everyone knows im stoned out of my gore and it looks like they are all staring at one of my eyes (wierd). I literally don't say a damn word the whole time we are eating at this giant table surrounded by people who keep asking me questions, completely ignoring them watching T.V. but giving a forced response when my mom would prod me to get my attention.

Suddenly it happend .... our family is by no means rich and decides that they are the proper and classy part of society and that I should give a speech.

Me being stoned out of my gore literally said outloud not in a mutter or whisper ... but blatantly said Fuck That. Just then a waitress looked over at me not knowing what was going on but seeing clearly that I was uncomfortable and awkward position came over to me and asked if I would like to come pick out a slice of pie. I jumped at the offer just to get away from the people who get off on seeing me put on the spot.

~Me and the waitress (kate) ended up going outside behind the building and smoking a join she had kept in her bra strap, I ended up hitting it that night!

2. Haha good shit, good shit. Suck it was an awkward dinner but I'm sure happening later on in the night made up for it.

3. Fucking awesome story.

The ending was sweet. :hello:

Congrats on Grad., brother.

4. hahahahaahaha
    hahaha

awesome man! ive always wanted to hit it with a hot waitress. was she wearing some hot ass uniform???

but yea, sounds like the other day when we smoked a J in the car on the way down to my cousins. when my dad drives, and hes done so every year, it takes up to 2 hours, but my brother somehow managed to get us there in 45 minutes. so im thikning ive got another hour in the car, maybe even half an hour, nope. we get there like right after were done smoking. took me a good hour to sober up when we arrived, pretty awkward seeing all the family while stoned, but luckily most hadnt seen me in 2 years, so i could look and talk that way all the time for all they knew lol

congrats on the graduation tho, dont be bummed you didnt get any money, money isnt eerything. be happy your done with the worst part of the school system, and that you can go to college and start living your REAL life. the reward of a college life outweighs the money you get from graduating, in my oppinion.

5. Did it taste better coming out of her bra?

6. i know how you feel on the sister deal my sister gets every thing she wants me not so much