Graduating from noob stoner

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ukguy, Apr 17, 2012.

1. Just figured i would share my story. :)

About 5 months ago i met a friend who invited me to come smoke with him at his place. I first i was hesitant since we were kinda new friends but then i decided to actually go. For 5 months i have been going over there 3 times a week and smoking with them.

Just two days ago i finally got the confidence to go to one of the dealers i met with my friends and bought my own stash. I smoked a little with a pipe and then decided that is was time i try to roll my own joint. I had been watching my friends doing it for 5 months now that i felt like i could do it.

Now i have been high quite a bit, but something about this new stuff snuck up on me and hit me like a train. And im all alone so i probably spent about an hour trying to make this joint. Below are some pictures and boy do i have to say im proud of myself!

Sorry to rant about this. I have been roaming around this forums for the past few months, decided i would join and share my story.

:smoke:

Attached Files:

2. Pictures not working bro. Congrats on the new found confidence.

3. LMFAO!!! it took you 5 months to buy your own stash? i was addicted after the first puff bahahaha!!! ROFLMAO!

edit:holy shit im so stoned!!! yeehaww! lmao im about to die of laughing.

4. That looks an awful lot like a filter man :confused:

5. didn't you even start a new thread with that?? Addicted after the first puff?

6. nice lookin doob

7. That comment sounds pretty condescending there champ. I bet your AWD Civic goes SO fast :cool:.

8. Nice joint OP. Wish you would have saved it, and I would have smoked it with you.

9. why do i always feel the need to end humanity after coming on these forums.

10. That is quite nicely done my friend! My first try was a successful failure ;)

11. haha i hate my 2wd civic. it keeps up with a supercharged 6 cyl mustang but i want a truck. i use the same username for everything so i dont forget it. cant change my email cause its linked to my droid so im stuck with this username.

12. congrats man!! :D but LOL as someone already said who's you took 5 months to start getting your own weed and roll your first joint!!!! HAHAHA i think i started picking up ounces after the first week LOL :D

13. I didn't actually buy a bag til like a month later er so. ahahaha. I had to get used to it, my first few times I didn't know how to hold a pipe o_O

14. Sounds like you need to talk to someone about this... :eek:

15. because your a terrible person?:yay:YAY for being a terrible person YAY!!!:hello::yay::hello:

not a bad joint for your first one?

16. 5 Months, damn you did a great job with that joint! I've been smoking for a good 3 years and still can't roll a joint. Pretty much everything else but that has been tried. I roll a mean blunt! Haha.

You're story is awesome. It reminds me of when I was just starting to smoke and a noob. My older brother was 'the friend' in this case. :] I always chilled with him, because I didn't have friends of my own to hang out with. At first I never smoked, just chilled with them. Then finally one day they asked if I wanted a hit. They took me in under their wings and it took me a while before I could buy my own sack from one of the dealers who had all become good friends of mine. I just couldn't do it because my brother always bought enough to share with me. He never left me out and always made sure I was good (they'd smoke 3 bowls I'd be good after one) when I'd tell them that I was good off the bowl.

I've moved out of town since, but I still cherish my sessions with my brother because he showed me the love of weed.

17. [quote name='"goohara"']
    congrats man!! :D but LOL as someone already said who's you took 5 months to start getting your own weed and roll your first joint!!!! HAHAHA i think i started picking up ounces after the first week LOL :D[/quote]

Good for you. It's not a contest, people who feel the need to brag about how much they smoke arn't doing it for the right reasons, just my 2 cents worth.

18. You're not the only one.

19. Well, good job. You're still a novice but you're learning and that's excellent :)

20. I still can't roll. I have a straight shooter that holds about a gram to a bowl, so it lasts longer than most blunts either way. I like all ways to smoke.