Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

gradual drug test detox

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by thizzlam, Feb 21, 2011.

1. After searching through the forums, I couldn't find a drug test solution that best meets my needs. Please help!

This summer I am working a job at a dock driving a boat that requires me to get a coast guard certification, which of course means I need to get drug tested. I have smoked about 3-4 times a week up until last weekend (when I accepted the job). I am not sure when I am going to get my drug test. Because I'm not in any legal trouble they will just let me take it at a designated test center on my own accord. I plan on waiting until April which will give me a little over a month of detox time and after a month of lacrosse training/ practicing most of the THC in my fat will burn off.

The only problem is I am getting certified to drive the boat in early march. Its a 2 day classroom course, but I am worried that they will drug test me there. While they won't surprise me with it, they might offer it as a convenience and unfortunately with drug tests, innocent until proven guilty really doesn't apply.

So in 2 weeks what should I be doing incase the worst case scenario happens?

2. Weed stays in your system for a long ass time. It depends what test they do. If they take a hair sample you're screwed whatever you try to do.

3. Either way, 3-4 weeks without smoking anything will get it completely out of your system

4. You'll be fine. A month without smoking can clear a piss test easily, just think of all the people that have had a week to frantically prepare and passed.

5. Its a urine test.

6. Just to be safe though, is there anything I should be drinking or eating? like tea or juice?

7. prunes and cranberry juice

8. Lots of cranberry juice and green tea. Start a very healthy diet, lean meats, vegetables and fruits. Exercise everyday for about and hour and I take multivitamins. How tall are you and how much do you weigh?

9. I'm 5'10" 180 ish. I don't look fat, I'm just wickedly dense.

10. When you say dense do you mean muscle?? cause if so you good man.

11. everything but my gut is mostly muscle. my guts getting the infamous beer bely