Grade A Bullshit.

Discussion in 'General' started by Vicious, Nov 22, 2007.

1. My girlfriend is with a couple girls, we're chilling, and I drop her off at her friend's friend's apartment. Apparently theres two guys there, whatever. I always tell her if she ever wants to try smoking, let me know. Says she would never try it... Then later it's "Oh, I've tried it before but didn't like it", then it was "Oh, they were smoking last night and it was gross", then it was "Actually, I took a pipe hit, but didnt like it."

Now I was val'd and drunk last night, so I kinda told her it was fucked up but we got over it, now its another day and I'm fucking REPISSED. She didn't even get high so she didn't even have a good time. Because of that, multiple times smoking and not getting high, its no wonder she thinks it's shitty. She won't smoke with me but she'll smoke with two kooks I don't know, lie about, then say she probably won't do it again. Some kid's gotta fuck it up with their shwagg and smoking noobyness and make my gf think its lame, when she could be smoking my dro and chilling with the big dogs.

I'm pissed as fuck right now.

When you smoke with someone for a first time you're close with, you bond in a weird way, I want to do that with my girl cause it's lame for me always to be high and her be sober, I told her I respect her not wanting to smoke, but when she does it with some other guys when she knows how I feel, wtf?

I was just thinking the other day i'd probably rather smoke with her than have sex with her, although thats a close second. Apparantly all her ex's were shitty in bed so she really had a good sexual experience either... I can change that though.

2. Sorry dude that is kinda fucked up

Just keep asking if she wants to smoke with you and that you would really like it

3. I'm kinda in the same situation, the girl im dating don't smoke but has smoked before schwag with other people, I get the stanky ass headies I want her to try with me but she seems shy about it.

Its possible shes shy about it how long have ya been dating? Maybe she just needs to warm up to ya more.

I respect the fact that she don't want to and leave it at that, her loss, although she said if I bake brownies this year she wants some:smoke:

4. Yo man what up, ive been in your situation in the past but right now sometimes my girlfriend is the one tellin me how she wants to blaze and i think its pretty sick especially since she still has like a 4.6 gpa and was in the national honor society in HS.

The thing i would be the most pissed off about is if my girl would go chill with some guys and then come back fucking up with her story changing her mind and shit, because she can do that means she could cheat or do w.e she wanted and you basically couldn't feel complete trust in her i know how you feel completely.

Honestly I think youd feel just as pissed if she smoked every single day with you and then went and smoked on a blunt with some other dudes without you there.

Make a brownie get her nice and fucked up off that nasty schwag that shes so attracted to lol so you know she gets fucked up.

5. Haha yeah you show her whats up when the light are out. :yay:

I'd say the reason why she smoked a little with those two guys is because of her friend but still its fucked.

6. Damn, I hope she comes around and decides to smoke with you...I'm sure she will soon enough considering how many times she has already.

7. I just found $20, atleast that boosted my mood. I lost a half gram last night so atleast i can reup

8. She doesn't want to blaze with you but will blaze with some other folk? Yeah, that would piss me off too. Hope she comes around.

9. I dunno man....

:mad: this was my face when thinking about weird chicks like this.

but regardless of who it is and how much BS they talk, if asked to smoke and they say no whatever the reason maybe, I wouldnt ask them anymore. Just say "if you ever want to smoke let me know" and if they dont ever want to, then just forget it.

Id rather smoke herb with people who are friends, throw down, or whatever, but if you ask and ask and ask, and they say no no no. Id just stop asking. There are plenty of other ways to get in a chicks pants if thats all you want to do, but if all you want to do is smoke with her, and she doesnt want to...what else can you do??

**there are plenty of chicks out there who wouldnt think twice about smoking your herb bro...lol....im kind of high

even if it is a pretty lady id still feel like a lame-o nagging them to smoke my weed with me. more green for you it sounds like, nothing wrong with that. Im not saying you are, but thats def how I feel when I repeatidly ask people to smoke.

10. I find it odd that she will not smoke with you, but the first random people she crosses paths with who want her to smoke, she jumps at the chance. I would ask her about that, because quite frankly, it is seriously fucked up.

11. smack her one good time, that should straighten her out.

12. Yeah, that definitely reeks of what the fuck.

13. Sounds to me like if she smokes with them and not with you, you better keep an eye on her.

14. Ironically enough, one major ex-gf of mine did the same thing.... then some of my friend's girlfriends did the same. I think maybe it's because in the beginning they denied ever wanting to have anything to do with pot, and then when they decide that they want to do it it makes them feel ignorant? I don't know.

15. that would make me real pissed

16. i feel you man. i was in the same bout when i dated my last girlfriend. the pot thing was a very similar issue and its mad gay how they just wont blaze one with their man friends.. good luck with the trick homie

17. no, apparantly she will blazer with her man friend but not with me. She said she fucked up and feels like shit, whatever though.

18. Man that shit is LAME. I would have a problem with that, for real, like enough of a problem to where I wouldnt want to be around her for a bit.

SPeaking of females, mine is driving me up a wall, its nonstop bitching. Fuck this pregnancy bullshit.

19. Sounds like my ex.. guess why i call her ex.. she kept doing that stupid shit.

20. Ha, you think it's rough now? hahahahaha.....

HAHAHAHA.