Gr0wers, in depth, How to grow outdoors

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by gr0wer, Sep 20, 2003.

1. No

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  2. Was wondering about the high nitrogen and low p ? For females Really?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Not always,

I've started this season with the Russian Doll strain from kannabia marijuana seeds

Have anyone proof this strain in USA?

[​IMG]

4. Wow what an amazing thread! ((although super old)) this has still be incredibly informative and helpful to me!

Im a small time grower, backyard urban type of set up and have sunflowers growing near by my babies to attract ladybugs to aid in pest control.

My four little guys are almost 3 months old and still are very small, have not declared themselves yet, and i recently had to transplant them into bigger pots with better soil because the leaves were turning yellow and drying up even though i watered (misted) everyday.

Its summer in san diego now and im wondering what types of marijuana plants do well in the 90 something degree heat we have here in the day time? and what i should be buying to grow if theres a more heat tolerant variety. Has anyone had any real good (or easy to grow) heat tolerant strains? if so what were they?

5. Or deer. Deer is the issue where I’m at

6. I've used ISO70%with water 50/50 ..... kills bugs on contact evaporates quickly...... always get undersides of leaves

7. Dogs, I'm 65 years old and have 1 1/2 brains cells left. I just put a seed in the flower pot and say fuck it. wish me luck.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. For deer, wire off the area. For slugs can use salt dishes, or beer dishes, or natural slug killer, or can pick them off first thing in the morning when they are out. There are also deer repellant that smell of garlic. Could also plant with garlic to deter.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

9. That's what I do, just let the weed do its thing and refresh the seed stock every few years. It's a little more sensitive to drought while flowering and seedlings can't dry out. Other than that weed can take a lot of neglect. Overwatering and over fertilized probably cause more failure than anything.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

10. So I see this is the only outdoor growing thread that is kept up on good at all. So I'm just introducing myself from Colorado to it. Because I too am a young but old school aspiring outdoor weed grower still. Indoor I cannot afford to do that right yet.

11. I'm from Oregon but moved out here in August.

12. Can't do my outside bud plants till March or so too so... Lots of time to prepare lol.

13. [​IMG]

Current outside plants under lights to hold them in veg until Jan 1st. I'll shut the lights off and harvest 10 weeks later on March 15th.

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. Smart. I assume (and it looks like too) that you you live in a warm winter climate enough to start those in the winter outside.

15. Southern California about 2 miles from the beach. I don't even get the roof frost I got just living a few miles further inland.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Yeah I figured the Cali Coast actually. That's what's up bro. Wish I was growing that Cali Mist there too.