GPen Product Help

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by chillaxbro, Dec 30, 2012.

1. This is a repost but, recently bought a G-Pen by Grenco Science. I was wondering if any of you had any input on the Glass Tank compared to the "Essential Oils Tank." Not sure if I should pay the $25 for the Glass Tank or $50 for the essential oils one! Thanks

2. A lot of people have had those glass tanks break after a little use. And at 50$ a piece they arent too cheap to replace.

3. yeah dude i learned when ur going to buy something to smoke wax . u need to go big or eventually u will end up paying more to replace it in the end.

4. I love my gpen and I use it all the time but one day it stopped working and it started blinking 8 times. I read somewhere that it was from overuse so I let it sit for a while. It was still doing the same thing. So i thought I guess I will charge it but when I screw in to the charger the light is already green. Im starting to think there is something wrong with it. Please help I would appreciate it.

5. It's just on lock mode, you know for when you put it in your pocket. i forgot how to unlock but a simple google search for how to unlock gpen should do it. Good luck

6. A buddy of mine just got one, we can't figure out how to load it? And where to load it in? Using wax. Help

7. That is what I though it was at first so I looked up how to unlock and it said to rapidly press the button 5 times so I did that but it didn't fix it. It also said it is locked when it blinks 3 times. Mine blinked 8 times and it was really slow too. I'm not sure what wrong?

8. Mine did the same. I just kept on doing it till it unlocked (took alot of try's) and just be careful not to lock it again lol. And for the guy with the loading problem just google it cause I use the glass tank idk if your using the stock one

9. Thanks for your help. I'm going to keep on trying to unlock it. How did u? And how long did it take?

10. I can't seem to unlock it

11. I know its been a few months...hope you've got it unlocked now, lol, Buuuuut, hit the power button 5 times. still nothing, call customer service.