Government - spewing vat of ********?

Discussion in 'General' started by FormerlyBlank, Aug 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. What do you consider good evidence? There are people that have came out and admitted it was a hoax, people who would know. I know what your going to say back to this, "people you you think would know, right?" Look it up man

2. I have looked it up and looked up the debunking and the debunking makes more sense then these "theorists" thinking our own government blew up the WTC.

3. No worries, Josh.

Well almost every single positive claim made by 911 deniers HAS.

If the depth of their "evidence" is any indication, then it's well warranted.

Yes, but that doesn't change the blatant fact that there is a conflict of interests. Even the biggest name corporate media reports and waves around information that erodes public confidence and exposes government incompetence.

It sells, that consumption is what it's about.

I've never watched Fox News in my entire life, despite it's notorious reputation. I laugh when I watch CNN. I agree, coporate media is largely a joke.

Luckily, you don't need to rely on the parochial interests of corporate media and never have.

http://www.worldpress.org/

Popular Mechanics sure did. Education foundations such as JREF have also extensively investigated the claims and come up with the same conclusion most skeptical inquirers do.

It's not news. 911 Denialism has been eroded into a shell of what it once was.

Because she fully illustrated the depth of her stupidity. That's not the format or point of the show. If you work at Dairy Queen and try to sell McDonald's McFlurries you're GOING TO get fired. Get it?

There are appropriate forums for that kind of stuff. Pimping it on your employer's television show isn't it.

Unfortunately the public doesn't give a shit about it. Same way they don't give a shit about holocaust deniers.

The best you'll get these days for far-out conspiracy that lack evidence is the Maury Povich show.

You going to make any positive claims concerning 911 though? You know, something with some physical, tangible essence to it, not just neigh-unintelligible speculation.

4. Hey, leave bigfoot out of this. There is a very real research effort going on to make sure that they are protected and not hunted down by some delusional maniac. :)

http://www.bfro.net/

5. And they seem to have genuine integrity when it comes to skeptical inquiry. They helped immensely to debunk the lasted "Georgia Body" hoax.

I personally think they're wasting their time, but I've never had a high opinion of cryptozoologists.

6. In the hopes that another blade will not create another thread like this I'll admit it, the government was responsible for 911, crop circles, and Twinkies.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.