Government shutdown 6 hrs left

Discussion in 'General' started by galaxybillionaire, Sep 30, 2013.

1. Has everyone gone into anarchy yet?

2. Nope all police and vital services still get paid as usual, just other gov. workers don't.

3. lets bring the motha fuckin ruckus !!!...please?

4. Well, fuck. It was kind of to be expected, Obama wanted exemptions for himself, white house staff, house and senate members, and all the people in his pocket. You can't preach fairness when you're serving your own intrests.

5. do probation officers get paid? prison workers..COs, shit like that..

6. lol do you want to clown on your probation officer? that would be tight

7. homie you dont even know

8. How do I find out about riots in my city?

9. Maybe this is a good time to get a new government that actually gets stuff done

10. initiate them

11. HAAAA!!!!

12. What i really think is going on is a pathetic attempt for extra days off of work. I know some welfare recipients that can do better job than the current government employees

13. #73 zzxq90, Oct 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2013
    Sadly I wish this affected more people..We are standing passive as a collective allowing these politicians to write garbage, and exempt themselves from it. We are allowing them to dunk our recovering economy under water yet again...The countdown is over. And I hope this a a spark to the fuse of an awakening.

14. What was the shutdown debate over?

HAAAAA!!
    HAAAAAA!!!

16. obamacare I believe

17. Is HA, your way of agreeing? Or did that statement really make you laugh?

Do you have an actual statement to make or is that your only emotional response?

18. Maybe ill get lucky and my upm i got today will disappear from the government ending lol

A man can dream cant he
    Maybe not i miss my buda

19. Hey man if there was any awakening to be done, it would have happened by now. What are americans even concerned with? Enlightenment and physically and brutally fighting for freedom like people did 300 years ago? Hell no

20. Fuck yea glad the biggest thing canada has to worry about is spending for the pan am games or some shit.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Grasscity Forum mobile app