Government Mind control Victims Thread

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by HighAsFuck247, Feb 13, 2010.

1. Ok... the question I am asking is simple. How many people believe, or are currently suffering intense mind control and what symptoms are you experiencing. The Government currently is using electronic mind control devices that appear almost in the form of cell phone towers. The RF signals broadcast in a way that makes the brain mimic the signal, altering mood and thought patterns allowing to control the mood of a large chunk of the population. Most of the time it starts out as a form of "Ritual-Abuse" or brainwashing and controlling of another person. I noticed the extremely painful beginning of intense government programming, mostly through electric fields that I can feel in my body, also unexplainable pain that resides in my shoulders and neck. My body's default reaction is of fear and terror. It is the opposite of calm. My dad was in Vietnam and I can point out the qualities in other veterans that I have known. They run their family like the military.

I constantly am able to point out the words before they come out on TV. My friends always do they same annoying bullshit when I think the wrong thing about the government. A heavy sigh, Lost hope, desire to commit suicide, blurred vision that clears on certain words or phrases. Loss of friends that went into the military. Hatred of a large amount of people because of my Cannabis use. My women always bein snatched out from under me. Unnatural fear of Women, women paranoid of me. When I see something happening or think of an injustice of the government a sigh uncontrollably exits my lungs and my head automatically turns to the TV where it is written "psychopathic". A chill goes down my spine. The chill goes down my spine an awe full lot. Evil laughing at my house, a black goat, and of course the induced paranoia and disclosing of information. I have learned how to fight this, but it is extremely difficult. A force brings my mind back into despair. The only thing that has helped me to break free is dank chronic through a vaporizer and as much sleep as I can possibly get. Dreams revealing the answers I am looking for.

My whole life, even the women in my dreams turn me down. I have never had a true "wet dream". I have had evil nightmares regarding law enforcement and drug use. Dreams that I was holding a gun, dreams of being stabbed, breathing under water, Shit that makes me wake up screaming. The MJ keeps it under control.

The pattern of people's behavior around me is so similar it is as if I was with the same person. One day my friend spoke in the voice of another person that he never even knew. He even recognized it and was like
    "OMG I WAS JUST POSSESSED"

Also my mind races again when I go anywhere near my parents. Like I said, my dad is like a religious robot, and when he preaches to me it inflicts a supernatural pain in my body. Like a serpent is biting me. I can tell before he is angry at me. My heart pounds out of my chest and I shake uncontrollably.

A good sign of what i'm talking about is when something absolutely horrible happens and you are completely on your own. Your best friends turn on you, and you have lost all hope. Pretty soon you say "I think I'm going crazy".

2. I think the more you read stuff about how you aren't free, and are being controlled, the more you will believe it.

Don't spend time reading about conspiracies. I cannot relate to that man in the first quote

Don't spend time figuring out how trapped you are, spend it freeing yourself.

3. And I'm not saying this is wrong, it's a pretty symbolic way of looking at it, it fits together nicely, but imagine if you inspected something awesome in the same way as this? You could make some awesome art.

I reckon you're breaking free, and your mind is going ecstatically mental.

And I also reckon that looking back at the cage you are leaving isn't the best way to further the advancement you are making, just leave the cage.

4. Word. You started this whole thing. I have to thank you for breaking me free. Some gift i got when I looked at something you posted on grass city when i was having a panic attack. Looking back at the cage is what my mind keeps trying to do. It was programmed. Thats the biggest fight is not looking back at the pain. I just need enough things that distract me so I can free my mind long enough to rid it of this curse.

5. You lost your religion, and after losing religion, that's when people get the a lot of problems, be careful not to assign too much significance or importance to things, like that post I made, or to these paranoid ideas of others about radio towers.

There's so many better things you could distract yourself with: Art in my opinion, would be fantastic.

6. Art and Music are the best way to occupy the mind. I personally need something more intense to snap out of it.

7. I'm on about making art. You can be as intense as you like, and take it in any diraction you like.

What could be more free?

8. How did you do in your high school science classes?

9. Wow. Words to live by.

10. Trick question

His teacher was controlling his mind

11. hey man fear not, its (in my present opinion) just all the accumulative buildup of deception among us(entire human race) as a whole...
    i definitely know that feeling no matter how far out their your description could have been....
    i believe We'll all bitchslap that feeling one day and it'll be great
    until then be sure to wear your macaroni strainer with extra tin foil :p
    ^^^could we get a smiley for that?

12. [quote name='HighAsFuck247']Ok... the question I am asking is simple. How many people believe, or are currently suffering intense mind control and what symptoms are you experiencing. The Government currently is using electronic mind control devices that appear almost in the form of cell phone towers. The RF signals broadcast in a way that makes the brain mimic the signal, altering mood and thought patterns allowing to control the mood of a large chunk of the population. Most of the time it starts out as a form of "Ritual-Abuse" or brainwashing and controlling of another person. I noticed the extremely painful beginning of intense government programming, mostly through electric fields that I can feel in my body, also unexplainable pain that resides in my shoulders and neck. My body's default reaction is of fear and terror. It is the opposite of calm. My dad was in Vietnam and I can point out the qualities in other veterans that I have known. They run their family like the military.

Not I sir sounds like rubbish. You give the government to much credit they could never pull of installing towers around the country without blowing there cover or botching the plan.

As a Electronic tech for more years than I will indicate here. Many of them in RF Telecommunications I would dare to bet my last dollar the technology you describe does not exist. Sorry man sounds like another far featched conspiracy theory. They are very popular and amusing to consider but with no evidence of any type not to be believed.

I got to go now to tweek up one of the secrete mind control towers that I maintain for Uncle Sam.

Peace

13. The only reason you think that is because your proximity to the mind-control devices illicit an exceptionally strong amount of control.

14. From what you said about when your dad talks to you about Christ (im guessing) and you feel like a serpent is biting you, you may want to see about having an exorcism. Just a thought, maybe its a different situation.

15. #16 Mr. Mojorising, Feb 14, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2010
    Dr John Halls book sounded interesting so I checked it out and read a few sample pages and reviews. Sounds like a amusing read for free but I do not think I would pay for the book. Here is one readers account of it. According to Dr Hall the best way to fight back against these "mind probes" is to control your thoughts and and confuse the "mind terrorist" by thinking of Godzilla now that is a useful tip I will not forget.

Peace

16 of 21 people found the following review helpful:
    Yes, God bless you, Mister Hall, for perpetuating needless hysteria., August 21, 2009
    By Eldritch Elegy - See all my reviews

I purchased this book a couple of days ago from this site, and read it today.

After reading mister Hall's website and the information on this page, I figured, if nothing else, it would be a good laugh and a nice set of conspiracy theories to consider for a novel I myself am writing.

I was more or less right on both counts, but what I didn't expect is the disgust I now feel towards the "Doctor."

The first few pages set him up as the hero of our story; a hero who likes to bash others and make lewd remarks, referring back incessantly to his favorite word, "vagina."

Later on our hero becomes a tortured soul, brave despite the attacks on his safety, sanity and loved ones by a few inbred hicks and their amazing, still barely explained (by Hall, at least) technology. He seems to be at once one of maybe five people in the story targeted by these "terrorists," and the only one brave and strong and smart enough to overcome them.

In one rather hilarious page, towards the end of his harrowing adventure, he offers help for those tormented by satellite surveillance and "attacks":

Think of Godzilla.

Picture Godzilla walking across your lawn, so that your tormentors will see it and become confused, since they can see your thoughts. He also suggests this is a nifty trick to use when you'd like a visit from the CIA, because they are apparently the number one fanboys of the monster.

He also suggests you turn their mind control on them by thinking their own thoughts at them, in their voices, although previously he stated that they use your own voice to convince you these are your own thoughts. Funny he didn't use this technique himself to heroically fight off the inbred hicks targeting his girlfriend for ritual date-rape.

In general, after reading this, I've come up with a theory of my own:

"Doctor" Hall is a sociopath.

Sociopaths are prone to chronic boredom, because they have no real feelings. He certainly exhibits this last trait in his references to the women he claims to love, which are misogynistic and paternalistic at best. In his defense, that could just be because he is a doctor... I'm convinced there's a secret class in medical school just for men called Convincing Female Patients they are Irrational, Emotional Idiots in need of an Immediate Hysterectomy (or simply Misogyny 101). Read Robert S. Mendelsohn M.D. if you need proof of that. Hell, read him anyway, for the sake of your children.

They are often intelligent enough to become doctors.

They are pathological liars.

They are extremely egotistical, which, coupled with the boredom, could prompt him to write a fantastic account of how terrorists found him special enough to attack yet crafty enough that they never quite managed to destroy him.

He states his difficulty with the Texas Medical Board, requiring him to take drug tests and sending him to psychiatrists in an effort to have his license revoked. He accuses them of being on the side of the satellite terrorists. They're all in on it together, he says. They paid no attention when he was poisoned with bleach.

So I guess the truth is that he's voiced enough of this idiocy that the professionals he works with became concerned, had him tested, found him positive for cocaine (and possibly steroids), sent him to a bunch of psychiatrists (I'd bet Sociopath Personality is the diagnosis on many of their forms), and generally tried to rid themselves of a nut.

Therefore, he made up a big story about how it's someone else's fault (another patent trait of sociopaths), how they used bleach to simulate an addiction to cocaine, how they were making him hear voices and raping his girlfriend (and who knows, maybe, considering he's an anesthesiologist and has access to a myriad of drugs, he did it himself), and managed to escape through making himself the victim which is, you guessed it, another patent trait.

Don't think I have no sympathy for the people suffering from psychoses who honestly believe that they are the target of satellite terrorism. These people are sick.

Not that Hall isn't sick, but unfortunately the legal and medical realms still have no satisfactory way of imprisoning or institutionalizing the sociopath until they do something very grave (and most of them are so concerned with self-importance and self-preservation that they refrain from doing anything more serious than making other people's lives miserable).

One more important thing you should know before subjecting yourself to this book:

If you're like me, and intend to read it as the cheap work of fiction it is, you'll find that Hall is a very poor writer and his editor doesn't do their job well, either. And his publisher is a scam run by Robert M. Fletcher, so either (gasp!) he's in on a conspiracy of his own, or he's a lot dumber than he thinks.

Of course, I guess that last will be obvious if you read his book. Help other customers find the most helpful reviews
    Was this review helpful to you? Report this | Permalink
    Comments (2)

16. RF signals eh?

17. Highly doubt it.
    [​IMG]

18. You're high as fuck.. On something. Put on your tin foil hat, I've heard great things about those cutting off reception.

19. I hope its true. I would love to get behind the controls and broadcast my message to all the sheeple.