Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

government conspiracy

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by red hairz, Feb 27, 2005.

1. :smoke: :smoke:
    damn...
    everytime I look around someone disappears.
    wtf is going on?

I think government agents are taking over and kidnapping the good growers out there.

Yep, that's what I think.
    :smoking: :smoking: :smoking: :smoking:

2. they came to get me last night but I hid in my panic room, aka under my bed.

I thoughtfully surrounded myself with dirty underwear so their dogs couldn't sniff me out.

The cia wants to drain my brain to tap into my wealth of knowledge.
    MUST RESIST!!! :hippie: :hippie: :hippie: :hippie:

3. whatever you are smoking, pass it on!!! :wave:

4. I just wrecked my car 20 minutes ago...It was my fault too. My car is probably totalled. I need weed really bad right now, and i dont have any :mad: !

5. fuck the government man. Kill em all.

6. i Am The Government

7. they are out to control our minds
    the only way we have to fight off the invasion is to smoke our way into a fog
    if we are stoned, then we are of no use to them.
    only by being stoned can we resist their mind control tactics.

George Bush is the devil ya know.
    But then I thought the same thing about Clinton too.
    Maybe they are the same people.
    It's all a conspiracy :confused: :confused: :confused:

8. seriously pass that shit cause your tweaking

9. I hate the goverment and there god dam machine to turn us into mainstream coperate pigs who apluad opression from are tyrants and work in a quibical balding its the god damn machine thats gets us when were kids the school the chemicals in jet contrails everything trying to make us assimilate to there standards so we can opress the next generation well i say FUCK THAT those god damn pigs cant conform me im a free spirit bitchs

10. DON'T GET ME STARTED

11. Pay me your INCOME TAX!

12. It didn't start out this way though...the shit pile just began to fester and rot and here we are a few hundred years later. Blame social fluxuation and cultural degredation instead of THEM. That brought about THEM. Fuck it all together, thats still giving them power, and its hard to stop the ebb and flow of society. Tune in, turn on, and drop out. That will really get 'em steamed....