Government and Police action

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Joedahoe, Dec 25, 2012.

1. Ok Here its a link to a site streaming season 3 episode 14 of weeds. use 1channel.ch or tv-links.eu to watch the episode. Skip ahead to 22 minutes15 seconds. Watch them zoom in theats a dumbed down version of whats actually available.

2. yes they are zooming in and seeing a warm surface on the outside of the house. can you explain to me why putting ice cubes ontop of your grow is gonna mask the signal while the roof ontop of the house is gonna get penetrated? did you sleep in physics class. look into radio waves.

3. It's a tv show my man. Loosely based.

4. I read you say youve dealt with "them" before.

You mind sharing :)

5. #45 gunnarig, Jan 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2013
    After consideration. i will admit that this might be possible. but then we have to take CSI as factual documented evidence of whats possible in forensics

"This is almost amusing. They can detect the heat off your body and see you moving in your home buddy. If you dont know much about thermal optics I wouldn't suggest posting about what you lack solid data on."

if you consider a show of weeds solid data you cannot be saved sir.

6. Im high and this made me super lol

7. Lets just say, Im from new jersey, have grown in Tennessee, New Jersey, Florida, Rhode Island & Michigan. I've been forced to bounce from state to state due to 'problems'. Reason for leaving Tennessee? DEA, TBI, TVA, TWRA, FBI, City cops, County Cops & State troopers surrounded my rural cabin thinking I had over 200 plants. They came in and found my 24 babies, then brought me to several facilities trying to scare me into doing a Meth buy for them. When really how they entered my home without circumstantial evidence and breeching the threshold of my home w/o warrant.

So I yes'd them to death and hopped states. After experiences such as these, this being one of many, I do my research on federal agencies before I move there. Hense me being near detroit, The local federal agencies do NOT give a fuck about my legal 12 plant grow when detroits only miles from my house.

wanna hear more?

8. Sir. Of course i want to hear more.

What do you suggest for florida?

9. #49 aj69420g, Jan 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2013
    First off I understand this is a TV Show. It's the only way I can illustrate things that military intelligence have entire agencies dedicated to keeping secret. In which people like my elder brother service.

That was an illustration of what SATELLITES (in the highest part of our atmosphere) were capable of in early 1990, when NASA launched the hubbel telescope. This was before the triangulation satellites for worldwide connections were launched by NATO.

You think a TV show would give the public a REAL idea of how federal agencies operate and what technology they realistically have? OH YEAH THAT MAKES SENSE cause all medias monitored by a 'FEDERAL AGENCY' known as the FCC.

20 years later, with drone planes actually IN OUR ATMOSPHERE, much more is capable than what some guy on youtube is going to tell you.

Intelligence agencies have optics that can watch a warm shit go down your septic/sewage pipe, from a few miles away.

In many cases feds use thermal optics to monitor human trafficking through buildings, being able to get body counts through walls.

High end human traffic'ers use cold concrete walls to avoid this making whats called a 'cold room'.

Im sorry but your just wrong.

10. Go on...

11. It isn't the cfls heat you should be worried about..... Marijuana plants put off there very own unique level of heat. People who grow outside grow beside pine trees because they put off a similar level of heat. The smallest plant can be detected and distinguished as marijuana because of this

12. Also if your good at keeping your mouth shut you should never have any problems in the first place

13. [quote name='"guitar99"']
    But then how is he going to show off?[/quote]

Either show off or possibly go to jail??? Hmmm such a hard choice... Idk that'll have to be his choice haha

14. I had to erase my comment. Im not sure whats worse, the idiot actually trying to convince anyone he knows what the hell he is talking about, or the fact that anyone would believe him.

I cant even read one post without spotting ten things that arent fact when it comes to thermal optics, the use of drones, hopping states, and on and on.

The internet, making people important from their mothers basement since 1989.

15. Yea I might not be the pro on optic thermal but I wasnt "pushing" my opinion on anyone lol but one thing is for sure... If you keep your mouth shut then 99% chance you won't be caught therefore making the optic bullshit unimportant.

16. #56 throatcream69, Jan 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2013
    And you seem real cool and all having to hop states and what have you but my "opinion" is that you are a douche. Just my opinion tho!

Come on, enough with the name calling. We don't tolerate it here.

Chunk

17. LOL THEY DONT put off any heat. Marijuana plants put off low levels of radiation. And no they dont do pine trees, tomato plants have similar genetics and put off similar levels of radiation. Thats what outdoor growers use to mask it..

18. #58 titangoddess, Jan 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2013
    I use to use a Thermal Imager in my job... use to use it for firefighting, to detect hot spots, and find personnel in smoke filled areas or with no light. You could not see through walls, you could not see through glass with it.. this unit cost about 10-12K. The FLIR units are similar. They are working on technology to be able to see through walls, but here is a link from a news station from some guys at M.I.T Their unit is a little more than 'handheld' or vehicle mounted :)

Seeing through walls - MIT's Lincoln Laboratory - YouTube

19. Niceee

20. now not trying to be a dick or anything but you can not detect heat diffrences with radar. heat cameras detect diffrent wavelength of light. light does not penetrate walls unless it is a laser and if the police are shooting you with lasers you are fucked anyways.