Gov. Perry shocks some with comments on marijuana

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by Sgtstadanko707, Jan 24, 2014.

1. I'm doing my part. I'm attending rallies and educating myself further so I can educate others.

Yes, moves like Florida. They may be the first state in the south to get mmj.

Just the talk of Decriminalization is getting a buzz started about mj. People are wanting to get informed. That's definitely steps in the right direction.

2. already did my part michigan passed medical by 62% :smoking:

3. I don't think anyone said it was ok or that they were fine with it, just that it is inevitable. Completely different, but I could have missed that post. Or you might have been referring to grasscity as a whole, which I completely disagree. JMO..

4. I for one am excited in this turning of a new leaf in Texas. Its about damn time!Sent from my burner

5. All I see is the same old leaf, except now he's leaving office and looking for ways to cash in.  Treatment centers - the next license to steal.

6. Don't forget the NAFTA superhighway right thru TX that's gonna ship all that S. American grown up into the states.
    Perry at least wants to set up his own "toll booth" before he goes.

7. #47 Julius Caesar, Jan 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2014

I will never obey any law that tells me that I cannot grow a plant on my property.

You are so right, the price is ridiculous at these dispensaries - more than street price. I grow my own. Every able-bodied smoker should grow their own in my opinion.