Gotten A Marijuana Dui But Not High?

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by swanson9, Apr 12, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Impairment is impairment.....when it comes to driving it doesn't matter which is worse. Every second counts. Slowed reaction time is enough. It's time stoners to wake up. It always comes to a comparison to alcohol. That's just silly. All impairment is dangerous, rather it be drugs, alcohol or just not enough sleep. Even a dang phone impairs driving in the wrong hands

2. I was pulled over the other day for a “dui” I had been shooting pool all night long not even drunk a beer and they preceded to tell me I was high on marijuana witch Is funny cause I haven’t smoked in who knows how long but they insisted that I do all the walking a line and other crap but stayed with a light in my eyes for what felt light forever then he went on to tell me he knew I was high on marijuana and had enough evidence with just my eyes to arrest me for dui and would take me to have my blood drawn well me being me I said let’s go cause you are about to look dumb af then another officer said if you could call a ride home could they be here in 20 minutes so I just said yes and went on about my night cause I rather be in my bed then sharing a cot just wondering if anyone has had this happen while not even being high on ANYTHING