Gotta test

Discussion in 'General' started by Kymmysue003, May 23, 2018.

1. I have a test Friday afternoon. I have always passed with certo so I plan on not smoking anymore after today (Tuesday) taking b12 every day until I test...drink nothing but water from here on out, and doing 2 packs of certo instead of 1 since I am a heavy smoker and a little overweight. Question is....should I work out every day too? And should I cut any of this out? Thanks...Kim

2. I hope it's not important for you to pass.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. I have always passed with certo. But never doubled up before.

4. I hate to tell you but the certo doesn't really help much, if at all. Why can't you sub?

5. I don't know what that means. I have only heard of certo detox drinks and fake pee. I have passed with certo every time and passed with fake pee. I was wondering if it would be good to do the 24 hour detox AND the certo...I was also told might need to double up on the certo since I am heavier. I don't want to overdo anything. I just want to make sure I pass. Should have stopped but things happen. I have my test Friday at 3 and I smoked last one a few hours ago. If I stop now, can I or should I do 2 packs of certo AND the detox drink? I don't remember the name. I was thinking Mega Clean I think it is..

6. How much do you smoke, Kim? Once a week, once a day, once a month?

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Multiple times a day MOST days....for a few years I am 5'4 220 lbs I smoke loud. I have to test by 3pm tomorrow now.
    I have to admit u CAN get addicted to this stuff. I can buy a 24 hour drink if I need to. I just don't want to take the chance that I get seen with synthetic. Sometimes they watch you.
    Kim

8. I'm sorry, I don't see any way you're going to pass using your urine. Hopefully I'm wrong. If it was as easy as you think drug tests would be worthless, everyone would just stop smoking a few days and down some certo. Are you sure they actually tested your urine in the past?

9. It's been tested in a lab before. It was a lab when I used fake pee. Which is the best to use?
    Kim

10. #10 Soleil Starflare, May 23, 2018
    Last edited: May 23, 2018
    If I'm not allowed to say this please delete. I'm reporting myself so hopefully a mod can clear it up sooner than later if need be. Edit: I found the rules! Looks like this is ok.

Quickfix. But I don't think you'll be able to get any by the time you need it.

11. Clean natural is best. There's a theory that exercising or just not eating like you're doing right before a test will actually raise your metabolite level because you're breaking down fat for energy, fat which contains the metabolites. I doubt there have been studies but it sounds possible.

Don't they sell quickfix in some head shops?

12. They might but to be honest I don't go into headshops much at all unless I know I won't run into someone I might know. Because of my job I need to make a lot of connections with people all over the city and in my industry I'm not allowed to smoke pot so I don't want to take any risks. Plus I have a pretty distinct look so most people recognize me if they've seen me around town or networking.

13. I haven't been in a head shop in decades but people here have said they bought their synthetic at a head shop.

14. I have passed with synthetic from a lab...I just really want this job lol ...yeah I know...
    I can find quick fix...there are shops all over around here.
    Thanks
    Kim

• Like Like x 1
  15. Quick fix 6.2.. $26 something after tax

16. If you can't find clean natural that's probably as good as you can do.

17. Took test today got email that I passed within 10 minutes of getting home. It works.

• Like Like x 1
  18. But now you have to go to work

19. LOL that's not a problem now I can afford more smoke.