gotta question about a life changing decision

Discussion in 'General' started by blackzinger, Nov 19, 2008.

1. alright well theres a girl in my math class that im kinda interested in. i havent really said much to her as of yet but i plan to really kick in my mojo. she works for a major manufacturing company and she is always traveling on their dime.

well today i jokingly asked her where shes going this week and if i could come along. she said nowhere this month but i could come if i was married to her. she also said her job may require her to move to and live in 1 of 4 countries Germany, Brazil, mexico, and i forgot. she told me they would pay for our (yea she said our) house and bills and provide us with automobiles. to me this is sounding better and better.

ok so i kinda get the feeling she likes me cause whenever ive asked her if can come to wherever which has been multiple times she always responds well if you were my husband. i also kinda sense she is serious about this and would be willing to marry someone after only a short time of knowing them.

trust me i wont do this if i end up not liking or loving her (damn thinking about marriage is fucking weird) but im planning on going on a couple of dates and see whats up. if shes down on toking its for sure out but still this may be a great opportunity.

so my question is if you guys think i should pursue this or if its just a pipedream. i really want some serious answers none of that o youre just using here BS, cause i actually really like from what i know of her. also i would like to know if you can think of a way to find out if she is serious without flat out asking her, which i may do anyway.

thanks guys/gals and if you need anymore info lemme know and ill be sure to update and or find out the info you need.

2. do it, save money in another country, ditch that bitch. (if you dont like her)

3. Go out on some dates and see whats up... If things are going smooth and you get serious, it's a good opportunity to be a mooch off your wife.. lol plain and simple.. You're kind of a gold digger if you marry her just for her benefits..

But it is a cool deal... That would freak me out though... Haven't even been on a date with a girl and she's already talking about marriage?! I'd be walking the other way my friend...

just my 2 cents

4. thats the thing i cant tell if shes joking or serious. but if shes using that to get a mate then there has to be somtin wrong yaknamean

5. either you do, and have a cool story to tell your grandchildren, or you don't and be sure of a decent normal life.

6. This would end up bad for you.

7. Kinda roped you into it didnt it? Here you are, asking what to do on a messageboard. But yeah, the crazies are the ones who talk about gettin married too much man. And theres ALOT of em!:eek:

8. You haven't really said much to her and she just starts talking about the two of you in the future tense, and baits the hook for marriage...

I believe the proper the psychological term for this is Bat-Shit-Crazy.

This won't end well for you.