Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

gotta q bout j's

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by chimaira 93, Feb 27, 2010.

1. k first off i cant get papers so whats the best method
    juicy fruit wrapper with foil tooken off
    paper from altoid can
    or orbit gum paper?

2. If you can't get papers then just don't even roll a joint. Get something else, other things really won't be nearly as good as a normal paper. Also why can't you buy papers?

3. Don't know how religious you are but, the "notes" section of most Bibles will work pretty well. The pages in the front or back that are blank.

4. Ya know i haven't tried this personally but i can't imagine if i was ripping out pages out of the bible to roll joints. I would probably just laugh every time i did at the irony of the situation.

5. I second bible paper if its really all you have, hits harsh though and doesn't stick like regular papers so you kinda gotta finesse it. I'd rather make a quick water bottle bong if I was desperate enough to contemplate using gum wrappers as rolling paper.

6. Lmao I know right. It works fairly well though. I used them a few times when I ran out of papers and wanted a J.

7. Use an apple...the get u higher than joints and u use less weed, way way way less weed...just Google apple pipe if u dont know how to make one

8. I fucking lost it reading that line for some reason.

:smoking:

9. #9 Cpt Cannabis, Feb 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2010
    I usually just always stick to my grav bong. I'v been strapped on cash for a little while so been trying to conserve and the gbongs been helping me out through that, they also get you high as fuck! haha but you always need a joint at least once in awhile. :smoke:

EDIT: Also, try making a gravity bong. I bet you wont regret it. My friends and i can't get enough of them! Been using them for so long and they conserve your weed so much. Just another suggestion i'd thought id throw out there :)

P.S. 500th post :)

10. Grav bongs are definitely the shit. My buddy and I made one a few months back with a two liter and my god was clearing that thing a bitch. We were all ripped up though. Good times.

Grats on the 500.

11. Yeah they're the fucking shit! haha i love using new bottles too finding out which ones i like more.

12. oh i have some home made pipes a bong a wooden pipe and then a metal chillum with a big ass chamber... i just wanna smoke a J

13. #13 NickTokes, Feb 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2010
    I made a gravity bong mod. It uses suction instead, so no water. Its completely portable too. Ill post a picture in a second. It might be the best/most ingenious thing i have ever made.

EDIT: never mind ill post a pic soon enough but i cant do it right now. But basically its a regular gravity but with plastic taped all around the cut off part of the bottle (shaped in a tube shape/ airtight). You pull the plastic down and it creates a low pressure area making the smoke fill the gravity area. it works amazing and gets me really fucking high every time.

14. Yeah, I agree, make an apple pipe or a water bottle bong. They're both very easy, and worth it in the end.

15. Sounds like a "lung" of sorts. Can't wait to see the pics.

16. Sounds like something i'v heard of called "Third lung" or "parachute" Where you tape a bag around the bottom of the bottle and pull that to draw the smoke into the chamber. Haven't used one personally but will soon enough I'm sure.

17. There is no irony; The Bible condones use of the herb.

On lungs: I have a lung sitting in my closet right now. It works like a charm.

18. You would have to believe in rastafarian interpretations of the bible to think that it condones the use of marijuana.

But those subscription cards that fall out of magazines are good for joints.

19. you have rolled a joint out of card stock? talk about a harsh joint...

20. That's what I was thinking lmao. By the end of the joint you would have smoked more paper than weed haha.