Gotta mix? (Weed + tobacco)

Discussion in 'General' started by .GOD., Jan 23, 2014.

1. Hi, I'm kinda new here and not really god (maybe).Anywho, I was reading that question-answer thread and the first Q was about a 'mix'. (Skip to end of post if too high/lazy to read)I was really surprised.. Here in Australia, the way I got taught to smoke aswell as the way 90% of tokers I know smoke in a mix.. I suppose due to quantity for what you pay being so much less then everywhere else here, we try and make it last longer? Not really sure.Obviously i moved to smoking just herb and found it much smoother, tastier and cleaner but will still go back to a mix sometimes. HATE cigs and tobacco but LOVE a mix (gives a cool head spin kickoff effect to my high+gives more quantity).. Just not too often tho.TLDR;I want to know what you guys generally think about a mix? Do you smoke/enjoy a mix?Is it only is Aus that its this common?Is there any negative effects from smoking in a mix apart from the standard tobacco effects? Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. I smoke with a mix of tobacco and weed most of the time, it's usually like 5:1 weed though haha, the tobaccos just to help it burn and make it a nicer joint really.

3. It tastes nice if it's not menthol cause personally menthol spliffs are kinda disgusting, use reds. I'm on the east coast of America and it's pretty common by favorSent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. i know its fairly common outside of states, when i first started slangin a good connect of mine taught me to put less than a pinch's worth if you want joints to burn a bit better or to cover up some nasty schwagg. dont really do it anymore, though i dont mind it.

5. Batchhhhh bowls, I love em.

6. it stimulates my digestive tract and gives me indigestion. In short... it makes me poop. I do know about the head spin youre talking about though