Gotta make $200 in 6 hours

Discussion in 'General' started by 420Grower420, Jan 14, 2008.

1. Okay... so usually I am loaded with cash but I lent my brothers $1500 and I have yet to see any of it back... my next set of buds wont be done for a month and a half and I need to pay my late car payment. My parents have been asking me for the money for some time now and I am running outa excuses.

I called both brothers numerous times and they either wont answer their phones or when I do get them, they say they are flat broke. I'm sitting here ready to kill them both because the only times I see them is when they show up to my house unannounced to borrow money and this is the only time I need cash... and I wouldnt even need the money if I didn't lend those fucks my cash.

So I am realy realy thinking hard about to how I can get the cash because my parents are pissed and want the money as soon as I get home from school tomorrow at 1:00. The only thing I can think of is to pawn one of my guitars or amps until the end of this month when I get paid but.. I realy realy dont want to do that.

After this whole situation is done, I am cutting by brothers off for good... ever since they found out I have money they only borrow from me, fuck them they have never even paid me back for the $2000+ they have taken from me...

So yeah, how can I make $200 from a half tank of gas and $25 bucks? Thanks a bunch to anyone who has a suggestion!

2. shit 25 dollars and a half tank of gas I could make some money

shit but we cant talk about trafficing stuff ;)

3. Honestly if I am going to pawn one of my guitars I am desperate, my guitars are the only things i own with sentimental value.

What things are good to pawn? I cant think of anythign of value that a pawn store guy would want... please help.

4. You got a nice watch or any jewelry? Video games, tv, guns, knives.. shit, they take a bunch of shit, I just dont know what you got.

5. Hmm realy the only things I ahve of value are my guitars and amps, my grow equipment and my car. My grand parents gave me a bunch of their old gold jewelry but I dont know what i could get for it and it has my grandfathers name on it so it would be weird pawning it and not being my name.

My brother has a lot of guns but they are all stolen, do you need the papers to pawn them?

6. Mow 5 lawns.

7. Sell your body

8. rob like a 50 cent thug yo

9. pawn ye butthole.

seriously man, if I could make $200 in 6 hours... i'd be out doing it right now.