Gotta love the wait

Discussion in 'General' started by Smokeitdown, Feb 6, 2009.

1. My "guy" is usually good by 2pm... Called him at 2 and again at 3... gotta love waiting around an hour or two or three for a callback. There's nothing worse than being dry and having to wait for buds

2. I feel ya dog, but that's why it's better to have a pickup dealer, rather than a delivery dealer.

I mean..most of the time..

3. That has happenend to me before too a couple times, it really sucks. But now a days that doesn't happen, cause when I only have about a 1/6 left, I call one of my dealers and pick some up.

4. I reup before I'm out.

5. Made a call at 10:30am this morning, it is now 2:42pm. Will be off of work in about two hours and I am stuck at my parents all weekend while my car sit's at my house a few towns over. Looks like I'm ready for a nice long weekend with no bud and nothing to do.

6. be happy dawg... theres a lot worse. like the fact that i cant even smoke right now due to some bullshit sinus infection. i just get a mad headache and feel like shit and its been like this for 2 weeks. cheer up you can blaze

7. Fuck yeah, my dude just called me a few minutes after I made my last post and said he'd be by in about an hour. Got a half Oz. Coming! I love when things work out in the end (since they usually never do, makes it that much more awesome).

8. hahah... it always goes like this for me: I call around like mad tryin to find some bud... noone has any (i only have like 4 or 5 dank guys that i go to).. next day, EVERY SINGLE ONE hits me up

9. That has happened to me quite a bit in the past. Once I was looing for a Half Oz. or something, couldn't get any, then got hit up by two different people a couple of hours apart from eachother. I guess I had some extra money because the next thing I know I've got an Oz. of Bud sitting on my coffee table.

10. just picked up a quarter...i feel you guys on having no buds to blaze..hear is a hit for you guys:smoke::smoke:

11. Yeah, I had an eighth left, I always re-up before I run out and have been smoking that for the past 2 days conserving like a MOFO. I ran out last night, and my boy just called me back today... he was outta town for a few days. Well, now I'm STOKED cause he just hit me up and I'm getting an OZ in a half hour :D:wave:

12. i got like 5-6 "guys" i goto, if there ALL out then i goto the liquor store, there never out....lol

13. He's getting you drugs. Be patient. You gotta buy this shit on his time, not the other way around.

Shit aint like the drive thru at BK....

14. maaaan thats why shit is so fucked up these days. I remember back in high school people would treat that shit like a business. It was official, on time, and on the low. Now its sketchy and random as hell. I had to drop a few guys I got from because they were so stupid with their shit.

15. The problem is that you only find businessmen once in a while. When you got em, keep em. I lost mine (moved away), and now thats the prevailing attitude of most folks I buy from. So I learned to be patient.

16. Grow your own organic sweet cheeba my friend

that is the solution