Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Gotta love the cops... My story

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by f2smoke, Jun 15, 2010.

1. Me and my friend drove to the back of some warehouse and smoked some k2 out of a clean pipe (just incase). It was my first time trying k2 so I was a bit anxious to get it going. Right before we went to the warehouse we had picked up a half O of some mids that I had stashed in my backpack. Right as I'm done with my 4th hit I look over to see a uniform right outside the window shortly followed by the cop blaring his headlight at us. Oh fuck. Let me say that this night was damn cold. High winds and probably around 25 F. He makes us get out of the car and stand in the freezing winds while he goes to sit in his warm car for what seemed like hours. Then what do you know, another cop pulls up beside him. I know this is their technique to intimidate us so I'm like whatever. K2s legal anyway which is complete bullshit. In the meantime I'm nervous and high as fuck, shivering next to my car. The thing I feared most was a k9 unit rolling up beside them. After awhile he says we are free to go, but he confiscates the k2. God damn cops have nothing better to do. I couldn't complain though. The half O went untouched and pulling out of that place was the biggest relief of my life. Damn

2. You allowed the cop to take a legal substance from you... that you paid for... without due process? That is highly illegal on the cop's part.

3. I know it's ridiculous. We actually argued with the cops alot. They were complete assholes. I sent in complaints etc.

4. K2 is wack anyways haha. As long as you gotta keep your herb!

5. man im sick of people hatin on k2 when they've never really given it a chance. get on probo then tell about it.

6. #6 Timeconsumer420, Jun 15, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2010
    Dont smoke k2, just sayin. And If i was you i would have done the same thing. What the cop did was illegal but if you fought him on it he probably would have interrogated you more and would have had more of a chance finding the bud.

we hate on k2 because it hasnt been studied and the health risks are unknown. And because its made in a lab with god knows what chemicals. We prefer the real thing that comes from mother earth.

7. Yeah definitely. I argued with him to a degree. But made sure I didn't take it too far. It was actually my friends sac of k2 and it was only a 1g bag of it so it wAsn't a big loss

8. WOW. Dude Im about to go to the store and buy some K2 and every time i smoke outside carry it around with me and just say i was smoking that. O wait every legal substance like marijuana is illegal in my state.,

9. He did ya a favor by takin that k2! U got to keep the good stuff :)

10. Really offtopic but I'm on vacation in France. Started in Paris and now I'm in avignon. Heading for nice next. This is also acting as my tolerance break (10 days). I was wondering if any of you have had any experiences with le ganj in France... Hard to find? Pricey? Etc. Curious. I'm missin my weed about now

11. 3 years probation.

And what?

Fuck a K2 and a K3 and all their krelatives

12. Lmfao! Yeah I agree. This actually happened last winter. Nowadays I don't use k2. I found the tolerance builds like a bitch. And it's easy to do too much (makes u feel like ass). Aside from the taste. Tastes like grass taken from a hobos bed and saturated in cat piss. No joke

13. You.. let them take your legal smokes? that if anything, makes you look verrry guilty. Like you were hiding something bad.

14. I'm on probation... fuck K2. Why would you put something ENTIRELY UNKNOWN into your body?

15. Some of us don't want to risk our health for a high. It's not worth it imo

16. [​IMG]

17. Finally a healthy solution

18. you should be happy you got away. Why would you smoke spice if you had weed???? :confused:

19. for great glory?

20. Is k2 also called spice? Because ive smoked that before and it was the worst high ive ever had i thought i was gunna die.