Gotta love stoners.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by AimedForDeath, Jul 8, 2007.

1. I just found this kind of funny. My buddy has a pop up camper, and we thought it'd be a cool idea to put it in his back yard and put a TV, PS2, and speakers n shit in there.. like a surround sound system and just blaze in it, cuz hell, it's summer time and theres nothing better to do. We didn't really care that we could just walk 20 feet and be in the house and do the exact same thing there.. but anyways, i was rolling up a few joints and a few of my buddies had to run to some graduation party for a few minutes to get some more buds, and i told one of them "Get me a plate of food, im stayin here rollin' this shit and im fuckin' starving" so he said ok and they left. Well.. they come back 15 minutes later and he brings me my plate of food... a half eaten sloppy joe, half of the potato salad eaten, and like a 1/4 of everything else on the plate was eaten... i gave him kind of a 'wtf' look, and he started laughing and said "munchies" .... only somthing a stoner would do.... i still ate the food thought, it was fuckin great. haha.

-AFD

2. haha my friend did that awhile ago, i just laughed and ate the rest

3. thats funny i would of ate the whoe thing:D

4. Fucking stoners!!! lol that shits too funny, i have had that happen many times......even on taco bell runs!!! gotta love them stoners

5. :smoke:i have done that so many times lol

ive also been on the reciving end too lol fuck man i love stoners lol

6. HAHAHA....sounds like something I would do

7. same ole pearsall

8. The Stoner mentality, if theres food we must eat it. :hello:

9. I laughed pretty good and am still laughing cuz it's SOO TRUE!!! stoners will munch anything.