Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Gotta love stoners....

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by jakegetsbaked91, Nov 12, 2013.

1. And our obsession w lighters. Was out of lighters this morning so I looked in all the spots my cat usually hides them and shit like that. Think I made out pretty well lol ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1384291035.619894.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. I'm actually almost completely out of lighters. I have one in my pocket, and I have one at home. Both are sickeningly low on fluid.

3. i feel naked without a lighter on my person

4. Always have one in my pocket, drawer, safe, and of course my car. I hate having to goto the store to buy one -___-

5. I like those mini bic lighters, they take up very little room in my pocket and doesn't bulge out.

Cons, less fluid

6. #6 phunk doc, Nov 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2013
    just got this about a week ago, haven't lost a lighter since.

[​IMG]

7. I uses to love my lighter leash! Would just throw my keys at someone when thy asked to borrow a lighter... Never got bic'd again lol but I quit smokin cigarettes so I felt like the lighter leash became a giant I smoke herb banner haha

8. true lol but my shirt/jacket is usually long enough to cover it when its hanging of m'belt. gotten plenty of surprised looks with it haha.

9. I pulled 11 outta my car the other week lol.

10. I want your gray lighter!

11. #11 Hypoxic, Nov 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2013
    Jelly?

I buy 5 packs like crazy even when I don't need em lol

All of these are new, not even gonna dig out the empties...

Attached Files:

12. ^^^ fuckin obsession with lightros

Sent from Califonia

13. Lol obsession with everything actually. Was so fucking happy when I finally found the sublime ones haha

14. I have one lighter. Somewhere.. I think. 

15. I have one lighter but I use hempwick for on the go. I also have herb iron for the house and I love that shit lol.

16. I havent seen most of these bics, just not going to the right places I guess  :confused_2: 
    All they have a rofo is zodiac signs lol

17. I've had one bic for the last like 2-3 months. Had one before that that lasted many months and I eventually had to throw away cause I went to the airport after lighting up with it. It never actually ran out.

18. Holy shit! I've been smoking everyday sometimes twice or three times for the past 6 months. Still on the same 2 lighters I've always had.

19. Am I the only one that absolutely has to remove the child protection thing? Those annoy me so bad!

To the person on the minis: yeah I like them too. I need to buy a 5 pack of them.

20. I managed to find 8 in my jeans pocket the other day :L i did wonder where they all went too