Gotta love April fool's..

Discussion in 'General' started by jcofillinois, Apr 1, 2012.

1. so i get up this morning, and i get a text:

'****** i dont me to tell u this but i have to.... ***** got drunk last night and made out with ******... Im sorry jordan. I really am.
    <3him him him<3'

here's the convo.

'no. who else knows this?
    <<K.N.H.>>'

'**** cause he was standing right there
    <3him him him<3'

'oh my fucking god. seriously? 100% for real?
    <<K.N.H.>>'

'yeah.
    <3him him him<3'

'i don't even give a fuck anymore.' (notice i lost my signature.:p)

'yes you do ******.'
    <3him him him<3

' i told her this is what the last girl did to me and she told me she'd never do it. fuck fuck fuck.'

'we sitting here laughing april fools sorry.
    <3him him him<3'

so, i got rickrolled. so, i know i'm not the only one who's been fucked today, what's happened to you?

greatest april fool's prank you've pulled off, or been on the other end?

let's hear it!

2. What the hell is April fools?

3. Dont quote me on this, but I'm fairly sure its where you get your close friends together and compare penis sizes

4. she probly isn't joking

5. I couldn't even understand what the texts were supposed to say

6. Well it's my girls birthday so i bought her a iPhone i got pretty cheep as a contract upgrade. So i woke up this morning and took her Sim and memory card out of her phone.

When she got up she reached and grabbed it. I said oh wait what's...... SMASH threw it to the ground like the lonely island music video, her face dropped Just as i pulled out the new iPhone box and said april fools.

Haha so it all went well, she said later "so what would you of done if i didn't like the phone and got pissed off." I said jokingly "well.....if you don't like the new iPhone i just bought you...you can fuck off" :laughing:

Getting laid tonight :D

7. oh man, trust me. i texted the person she 'made out with', another dude who was there, and another lady that was there.

these are all my bros, and i know they wouldn't fuck me over. they all told me it was a 100% april fools joke, and i believe it. the person she said she made out with is like my brother, and i know he wouldn't do that to me.

well, i don't know for sure but chances are slim.

Edit: and that's a good one skunky. wish i could've seen the look on her face.:D

8. The April fools joke was that they got you to believe their story.

Your friend got a guilt free make out session.

9. SkunkyMonkey, always styling all over the place. Legit bro :)

10. [quote name='"Skunky Monkey"']Well it's my girls birthday so i bought her a iPhone i got pretty cheep as a contract upgrade. So i woke up this morning and took her Sim and memory card out of her phone.

When she got up she reached and grabbed it. I said oh wait what's...... SMASH threw it to the ground like the lonely island music video, her face dropped Just as i pulled out the new iPhone box and said april fools.

Haha so it all went well, she said later "so what would you of done if i didn't like the phone and got pissed off." I said jokingly "well.....if you don't like the new iPhone i just bought you...you can fuck off" :laughing:

Getting laid tonight :D[/quote]

Dude it's my girls birthday today as well.

11. I told some people I am pregnant

12. Nope, nothing today. Im just chillin at my parents today and no one here would think anythings funny.

13. my clock jumped forward an hour today on its own. whole day up until like an hour ago i thought i was an hour ahead of what it actually was. pretty fuckin sneaky...

14. I woke up went down stairs and my parents told me my car got stolen -___-

muther fuckers

15. Well that's not special I do that all the time.

16. Some sources say that the special meaning of April 1 originates in the French change to the Gregorian calendar ordered by King Charles IX of France in 1582. Before that, New Year was celebrated from March 25 to April 1. With the change of the calendar system, New Year was "moved" to January 1. People who forgot or didn't accept the new date system were given invitations to nonexistent parties, funny gifts, etc.

17. I told my mom I got somebody pregnant, that was a good reaction.

Even better though, my sister is in grad school at Auburn. I called her up and said "Hey, did you hear about Cam Newton?" and told some story about how he was coming out with an autobiography where he was admitting Auburn paid him. She completely bought it, said I caught her off guard because usually we just use the same generic April Fools joke on each other that our grandpa used to do to us when we were kids.

18. my buddy has been telling me he needs some new headphones cause his broke. So i spent an hour last night downloading beats by dre off youtube. i have like 10 tracks on the CD. i told him i got him some beats by dre and his face lit up, i then handed him a cd. He looked at it for a like 10 seconds then he snatched it, threw the case one way and the CD the other.