gotta keep em in check

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by phantomxrider, Mar 7, 2010.

1. last week, some chick sent her ex bf to get my number cause she was too afraid to do it on her own (i was at work running front register). this morning she gets the same guy to call and give me her number (lol, wtf). we arrange a date tomorrow night.

so today, my friend patt and i are hanging (stoned, like every saturday night) out. we hit up walmart and for some ice cream bars. mmmm. what do i see? that same chick holding hands with another guy. im thinking, "hahah wtf, thats some crazy shit." anyways i call her up like an hour later to tell her whats up. basically i asked her if that was her boyfriend, cause its pretty messed up to be going/arranging out on other dates while shes got a guy. she said no, so i told her thats its pretty dumb to be hangin onto one dude and dating another the next day. i wasnt an asshole, thats not me. it was just a call, get my point across and leave kind of thing, so of course i was being pretty short. well she wound up crying and telling me how she just felt bad for the guy and he grabbed her hand. she was talkin about her 80+ boyfriends in her past and all these problems and blah, blah, blah.

well, that was my night. i cant ever walk into a walmart without something goin on. damn.

2. From my experience with women I would say stop all contact with this girl. She sounds like serious trouble. Never ever date her. Mess around in bed, whatever but if you feel her or yourself starting to feel an emotional attachment....drop that "relationship" off a cliff, that hoebag liar ass skank sounds like trouble....im sorry but ive just been going through some shit the last few months and my bitch ass slutty sister and her open legs have been the main cause, but that is another upsetting story. Point of everything I have said, be careful with this bitch. I hold the word girl with high respect, and a bitch is a bitch and this girl seems like a decietful bitch.

Do whatever you want bro doesn't seem like you really care about her, good instincts there ;)

3. trust me dude, im one step ahead of you. haha.

4. My "ghetto" side
    girl Hit dat bitch!!!!! lol

5. damn sent her EX boyfriend to get your number WEIRD already. lol
    good thing your staying away.