Gotta hate when the redcoats come on v day

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Ska and Bake, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Though, it's still a lovely day in the world. Got to take my girl out to dinner after handin her some flowers (god girls love flowers). Got to meet some very sweet old lady in my college town who had some history/hooked up some killer hot chocolate.

Plus after I'm done studyin for this spanish test (and losin a lil study time on gc:p) I get to receive a sweet blowjob so fuck it!

Hope the (barely a holiday) holiday treats you all well gc! Blaze on! :hello:

2. Redcoats? Ya mean Aunt Flow??

3. I hated turning on the radio this morning and all i can hear was "Valetines day this, and valentines that" :mad:

4. the aunt that's always there once a month (you should hope) :p

and just another day for some commercial romance shit. it's whatever though me and my girl just stole flowers from stop n shop to hand em out to town people :wave:

Then got some bar food

5. Yea wife took a sick day. Sat around and dabbed til the kids for home. Then went out for dinner, then dabbed, now my wife's at a parent teacher conference. Lol

6. assuming you got some youngsters though and they'll be in bed soon, I'm sure you and the wife will have some celebrations of your own :p

and i'm mad jelly! I have yet to dab and I only hear the best things. one day though :)