Gotta go to court for the most bullshit reason ever

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by NysourD, May 13, 2011.

1. I was walking and i had cottonmouth so i spit on the floor and a cop that was in car nearby detained me all for spitting and now i gotta go to court and im being fined

2. damn dude.

3. Fucking cops.

4. Where you inside?

If not, spit on his shoes.

5. If you were inside of a building I would have fined you too

6. thats beat, were you inside, and some towns have laws saying you can't spit on the ground.

7. #7 NysourD, May 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I was outside it was in Newark, nj

8. dude thats such bullshit... id be so pissed

9. Yeah, sure.

Troll.

10. How can you get in trouble for spitting nothing?

When I have a mouth full of cotton, it has cotton everywhere. I can find no lube in my mouth even if I chew gum.

Dry....

Desert dry.

Dead grandma in a closet dry... :eek::eek:

11. Its why hes a troll.

The post completely contradicts itself.

12. I second trolll.

The only reason why a cop would bust someone for such a petty reason.....you know what, fuck that....TROLL

13. Under what pretenses?

14. Shit i'm high what I meant was what are you being fined for? I can't see that you've done anything wrong...

15. Yea dood that'suh toe tally wut eye Mentuh

16. That's so fucking dumb, cops are the worst! And spitting in a cops face is a felony.. Haha

17. Sorry but i lol'd. I can imagine it being the kind of thing where the spit is halfway out of your mouth and you hear a cop siren go off.

18. Hes no trolling. In my town there's a LAW stating we can't spit on the floor and it's a 75$ fine I heard. Cops do not really enforce it but I guess you had the "chance" to stumble upon an ultra-prick cop who was having a bad day / needed to complete his quota.

19. Sounds more like you were in Singapore

20. That cop needs to smoke some weed :smoke: