gotta get the hustle on

Discussion in 'General' started by negligent, Apr 25, 2006.

1. welp today i got treated like a ****** during slavery for the last time n i quit my job, motherfuckers made me drag a pile of shingles n tar paper (all which was on a duplex beforehand) in garbage cans up a bigass hill and into a dumpster, they were gonna have me doin that by myself, but i got lucky n the carpenters helped me out, it took 4 hours with 3 people, imagine with just me, then i drove the dumptruck back to the shop n they told me to unload it by hand into the dump, and at this point in time i just said "you know what, i quit" n punched my timesheet n left, my back is fuckin killin me right now and if thats not bad enough i'm super broke n need to find a new job n fuckin fast cuz as of right now i got no dough, i figure rob some people n shit til i find a job, and it'll be all good haha

and thats my wonderful day as of now

2. sorry about the job less...go take some money man, just dont get pinched!

3. ..dun rob kids =o

lets jsut sue for back problems =D

4. dont steal man. sell blood and seamen. or if your are a fucking retard you could join the army. hahahaha. good luck with your money troubles

5. Thats fucked up man, ill smoke a bowl for ya lol

6. Hey man, that really sucks. Good luck finding a new job

7. I use to have some respect for you, not now. Don't fucking steal money.

-AFD

8. 2 things:

1. he could be completely kidding. you dont know.

2. how can you read his posts and not know he participates in sketchy behavior? haha kidding neg.

9. hustle hard.

good luck man.

lotsa landscaping jobs this time of year.

10. Yeh tons of lanscaping but get a job now because kids will be getting out of college now.