Gotta get clean....

Discussion in 'General' started by RecStoner, Oct 5, 2013.

1. After 17 years with my company I decided to move on. I am sure there will be a screening.

225lbs 6'ft. Chronic smoker, I don't smoke during the work week but smoke constantly when I'm not working.

What do you think I am looking at to pass a piss test? 30 days? where do you think my safe zone will be?

2. A gallon water bottle and lots of running...in a sweat suite. check that, a garbage bag. Like in silver linings playbook

3. Get clean then,Man...

4. just wondering how long it is going to take so I know when interviews are safe?

5. Depends on your metabolism alot I think. If you completely stop, and yes, drink alot of water which you should do anyways, 30 days should be more than enough time. When i was 16 I got drug tested and it was ahwhile ago but they said my thc count at the time was somewhere in the high 200's. They claimed that was equivalent to like 17 joints or something stupid. A week later I puffed, then admitted to it prior to another dt the next day(it was some outpatient court issued rehab for some underage drinking tickets, and after my results came back, the lady told me the count was like 80 something, despite me having smoked a day before. They would have discharged me had I not owned up to puffing the day before.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Gotcha, thanks. When I smoke, I am a heavy smoker, always have a bowl full, so no worries. I can do it, I'll just schedule interviews 30 days out.