Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

gotta find a new smoking spot cause my neighbor is a peeping tom mother fucker!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by high tymes 420, May 15, 2009.

1. so my asshole neighbor called the cops on me cause of me puffing in the backyard in the afternoon thank god i wasn't there when they showed up my other neighbor told me they were searching my back yard soo no i mad the decision to smoke in my bathroom i have no windows to open but i do have one of those bathroom fans do you think that will take away the weed odor? cause if my parents smell that shit i'm fucked

i can smoke in my room but the olny problem is my door is fucked up and won't lock so can someone plz tell me where a nice peaceful place to smoke is?:confused:

2. youre 18, make a sploof i have a 3 foot sploof makes no odor, doesn't set off the smoke alarms

3. Any place outside, roll up a j smoke it like a cigarette on your doorstep, go to some random place where people don't go too often and blaze there. Where I live I can blaze in the middle of the street..

4. make a carbon filter

5. Go for a walk and smoke it while walking. Or when you smoke outside just be in a place that your neighbor cant see you. And what the fuck I didn't think cops were allowed to search your property without a warrant??

6. I do not want to emphasize on my situation but I can sincerly relate to the Title of this post. Fuck, I hate my neighbors, as much as I hate saying it.
    Don't take that chance in the bathroom. Walk to the nearest park or friends house or use a car (if available) and find a spot that way... Don't be a fiend, I know it's hard but learn the virtue of patience.

7. man, jst smoke while, say walking down an alley,, and be high! or the sploof idea sound good with a bong, they work, i know from personal experiance, the gragrented ones actually make air smell fresh

8. this reminds me of a fucking buzzkill a few months back.

me and two of my friends were on my porch ripping my new acrylic. were just smoking having a good time and i see my neighbor walk into sight in her yard while talking on the phone staring dead at us. i noticed it when my friend was ripping it, i just told them without physically acting freaked. i was sketched as fuck because i cant get arrested again or else im fucked. you best believe we dipped. nothing ever happened though. she may have not even seen us

9. Tell the pigs your smoking tabbaco from a pipe. He has no proof your smoking weed anyways. Just cus he smells it doesn't mean its coming from you :p

10. i knowww man i know what your saying! Your bathroom would definately workk because thats my new spot haha i dont have a window either and my parents room is across the hall and i'd be fucked but i just make that sploof thing out of dryer sheets and toilet paper tube and turn that shower fan on(and the shower lol), smoke, blow it in the sploof(in the direction of the fan), put some eye drops in, take a shower(feels quite wonderful hah), get out and nothing smells!

i've done it everynight since last week when i tried it!
    trust me its sooo much easier then finding a secret spot outside.

11. one time i was at a subway and this girl i know came in and sold me an eigth of really good mids for 20 bucks, i was waiting at subway for a friend to pick me up and didnt want to walk all the way back to my house, and my roommate was working so couldnt give me a ride, so i just rolled a j in the bathroom, went outside, found a nice sunny spot in the alley that was well concealed, smoked my j, and went back to subway, smoking in that alley was beautiful as hell, good spots are all around you my friend, just have to look

12. as long as you smoke joints you can smoke outside a cop station worry free, if you see one coming just turn around and eat it and your good, just don't carry anything else on you.

13. lol the title made me laugh ......... basement or garage perfect place

14. No, most bathroom fans don't work very well for getting strong smells, like weed, out of the room. They remove the smoke, but not the odor. Weed odor clings to almost anything, especially fabric, as you know.

I'd say, use the fan, and use a sploof too. Minimal smell. Spray something afterward, air freshener or some kind of deodorant spray. Maybe even take a shower afterward, which will make the air in the bathroom humid and thus get rid of the smell.

Learned from experience, bathroom fans fail at getting strong smells out.

Good luck, man.

15. Go take a walk lol..

Or go drive somewhere?

16. Yep, sploof. /thread

17. ^^ what he said. Or else just find a spot near your house, and light up. Theres this field thats about a 5 min walk from my house, Ill just throw on the headphones and take a walk there and light up a j.

18. That is pretty much my routine to the "t". I usually would smoke in my bathroom (when not out with others). I would turn the fan on, light a candle, and smoke using a sploof. Then when I was done if it was in the morning I would just take a shower, if not the morning I would spray a little febreeze, blow out the candle and leave the fan on for like 10 min. I have found this routine to work pretty well, but I also have a really strong bathroom fan.

Hope you can find something that works well for you.

Good luck and Happy Tokin :smoking:

19. buy a vaporizer and then go punch your neighbor in the face...

no im just kidding but you should buy a vape tho...

20. when in doubt... say it was salvia! :bolt: