Gotta do what you gotta do

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by hOoLiGaN xD, Jun 27, 2009.

1. What's up GC,

its been quite a while since I've posted on here. I woke up this morning after a CRAZY night at summer fest. If anyone lives near Milwaukee they should definitley come check it out.

Me and some friends went to see The Offspring. We snuck in 6 joints and 2 blunts in total and a bottle of captain. We were like 10 rows back almost center with a perfect view of the stage. We had to bartar with these dudes to make room for us on the bleachers lol. Having a lot of joints and two blunts helps a lot though :D

So we kept passing the joints/blunts to these two guys who made room for us, and then I passed this one guy the bottle of captain. He just kept taking whatever I gave him so then my friend lit up a cig and he's like, "You want some of this?". Sure enough, the guy shrugs and takes it so I burst out laughing, finding it hilarious for some reason. And he's like "What? Something wrong with you?" My reply was of course "No, I'm just baked as shit"

Anyway, getting to the "gotta do what you gotta do" part. I woke up this morning and toked a bowl then went for a good 4 mile run. When I came back to my house I was extremely sweaty, especially my ball sack (guys, you know how it goes). Well, after I exercise I love to take a shower and smoke, even if my parents are around. Unfortunately I had left my pipe in my car. Sneaking it in would require a little bit of finesse. I went outside to my car and grabbed my pipe and a lighter and stuck it in my under amor right by my balls and just walked into my house past my parents and up to my room.

I had to hold it under hot water for 5 minutes while it burned my hand just to get the sweaty ball sack smell off of it. Gotta do what you gotta do to smoke sometimes.

You know what I mean?

peace

:smoke:

2. dude i know exactly what you mean. i would have done the same thing

3. i know what you mean sadly =/ lol

4. sweaty ballsack, mm :smoke:

5. well at least it wasn't someone elses ball sweat. i'd do the same thing too if i was in that situation.

6. thats just weird. ive never had 2 stash shit near my balls, i wouldve put it in my shoe. i prefer the smell of sweaty feet then sweaty balls any day.

7. damn, i dono if i would have done/thought of that. probably would have stuck it under a sleeve or put in a wrapped up towel. but hey, your right, you gotta do wut u gotta do