Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Got you on a plug?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Breezybee, Jun 7, 2011.

1. I was texting with a guy I get some weed from and was double checking time,place, amount, all that shit and he said some stuff and then "I got you on a plug" what does that mean?

2. means he found some weed for you from someone else most likely

3. He'll be packin' heat, might be a good day to break out the BP vest.

4. #4 uptempo, Jun 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    This. Make sure you're strapped OP

5. Oh fuck man... get the fuck away and fast. He's IS going to shove a massive butt plug up your ass and rob you. GTFO man!

6. Man dont even go to sketch chops

7. way too many mixed opinions. First in hearing I'm getting my weed then I'm getting shot. Seriously guys. What's it mean REALLY

8. It really means he is going to shoot you after you get your weed.

9. This thread makes me haha laugh..

10. Why didn't you just text back "wha?"

Without the rest of the convo, it's tough to say. If it seemed like he was pretty much confirming your arrangement, then it probably means something along those lines, that's he's got you covered. If he was pretty much saying he couldn't make it this time, then maybe it meant he'll hope to hear from you next time. Context clues, ya know

11. a source from which to score drugs, principally marijuana
    ex. yo, lemmie get the number of your plug man...

Source is Urban Dictionary