Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Got weed taken by concert security...ohh

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mwish94, Aug 13, 2011.

1. thanks for the explanation pic helped too :eek: at first i was thinking of something like a rubber band made for the waist but ya duh, waistband..lol OP i would have done the same thing, when i try to hide somehting in a panic mode i always go for that place.

2. I've been to 2 major concerts. When they search you and your belongings they are mostly looking for weapons. I took a gym bag to a concert and had a small sack with a pipe, lighter, grinder, and an eighth hidden at the bottom under a couple light jackets. They just felt my bag and looked straight down into it. It's so easy to sneak anything in.

3. oh man, that cracked me up - i was picturing such an image when i read that question. too funny!

4. #24 fomoiri, Aug 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2011
    they're looking for weapons, like it's been said, as well as people wanting to bring in drugs to sell (at least with my experiences in certain canadian cities), so i can only assume it is like that in the. the last thing the venue wants to deal with is someone whose had a bad reaction to a drug (ecstasy comes to mind), or worse, an overdose, but both would likely involve paramedics & police being called.
    in canada, there is no indoor smoking allowed, which is another reason why they will take it here.
    when i was 18, i had a baggie with some ibuprofen pills and prescription pills (they were brand name ones, so easily identifiable) as i was staying the weekend at a friends afterwords - well, they took them, as there was no 'sure' way to tell. it was a nuisance, but i understood it from their perspective. they, the bouncers/security, are only doing a job - they don't make the rules.

however, if you insist on bringing in any drugs, or even knives if you want is tuck it in your sock, works best if you have combat boots/doc martins, or some kind of boot.

another thing, if you smoke cigs, is to take the tobacco out and either put weed in alone, or mix it with tobacco.

one thing to add, i've noticed in smaller concert clubs and bars that have live bands, they rarely check you, i've seen coke being used, and sold in the bathrooms, as well as people smoking joints outside. it still shocks me to see people smoking weed in public, like it's nothing - but that's a separate subject

5. when they do check (in larger clubs in toronto, montreal and some smaller cities) it's pretty thorough, full pat down, jackets/heavy sweatshirts must been removed, pockets emptied, and wallet opened. but, never inside my boots though.

the only time i got high for a concert was prior at a cafe in toronto, where you can smoke weed in there well on the patio - very convenient actually.

6. lol went to the same concert and got 5 blunts 2 joints, and 7 g,s in to sell. lets just say it was a goooood night

7. Lol make sure you hide that shit good and proper, never keep it in bags always on yourself in small pieces so if a nugget is found you still have buds to smoke, best place to stash on yourself is in a coller of a coat or tied around a cord on your shorta or pants, I know this because I work security myself at concerts and festivals and also do local club door work, take my word most people don't check these places very offten ;)

Peace..

Keepontoking...

8. Hahaha a Drug Buffet. That reminds of Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas.

9. That sucks.

10. #30 XiaoGG, Aug 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Boxer briefs and you don't have to stick your hand in your pants to flip your wood up under a waste band ;)

11. Put it in your sock under your foot. I have never been checked there. You could also try cig packs (a bit riskier since some places check these) or in your wallet. Most times I've just been given a quick pat-down for weapons. Some places might be a bit more anal about it though, security doesn't really care here, we can't smoke (cigs or bud) but everybody does anyways.

12. #32 So_savage420, Aug 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2011
    What?!?! Slightly stoopid fan??? Hell yea! I went to there concert 2 days ago stone pony maybe we went to the same one!!! Cause I live in jersey nd they played in asbury
    , I go to there concert every year nd I sneak weed in 100 percent of the time nd do not get caught, u shouldn't of panicked, I rolled up doobies nd hid them on the side of my foot in my boot, got right in ms trick is to smoke deep in crowd, security most likely won't go in to check through the packed crowd, such an awesome concert so much weed was smoked that night

13. That wasnt the point of my post. I was seriously asking if they had never seen a live concert. What is wrong with you?

14. #34 fightermaverick, Aug 13, 2011
    Thats what I was going to say. You no they went off and blazed off of
    Your weed. That would piss me off so much.

15. - i have a habbit of being a smartass in situations like this....

i would likely have told the guy..."thats not a weapon and your not a cop.....if you wanna smoke just ask....ill fire you up...but you dont have to be a dick about it..."
    this would have done one of two things.....
    get me hassled a little bit more by these guys -only if they are real dicks- which they wernt...they did let you into the show ....and not fuck with you anymore...
    or i would have been smoking back stage with the security guys...and whoever elts was back there.....:eek:;):smoking:

16. im 23 and still havent been to a concert :[

17. What do you think we have a buttcrack for? :cool:

18. Yea but going boner down is so uncomfortable at least for me. I have definitely prefer the boner up position. Plus I love the freedom of boxers! :)

19. Alright then, I apologize for directing my comment towards you. It's just that anytime somebody makes a comment that could be made by an underage user, everyone jumps on the "you're not 18 GTFO" boat and it really annoys me sometimes. It's as if they enjoy talking shit to little kids!

Once again, sorry I snapped at you. Thanks for the negative rep though :wave:

20. #40 BurnAFewDown, Aug 13, 2011
    Haha not at concerts I go to. I was at the cool kids concert last night and we were smoking right next to security :p and Dave Matthews Band concerts are hella easy, bringing a half O to the next Dave Matthews band concert.