Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Got weed, but no piece

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by icystriker, Jul 31, 2011.

1. yeah but when I made pipes out of apples I liked using foil to shape a bowl so the screen wouldn't end up sinking in lol. the screens I had kinda sucked though.

2. why is it that everybody on this site feels the need to accuse everyone of being underage?:rolleyes: so nobody over 18 can break a piece?

3. any1 over 18 shouldnt be retarded enough to break a piece. i broke a downstem once but that doesnt count cuz i replaced it the next day

4. #24 Bank of Dank, Aug 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    You still broke it so it does count. And shit happens, no one is perfect

5. LOL are you for real. yeah, the second after you turn 18 you magically become unable to accidentally drop things, or have someone else stupidly break it on you.

6. Roll up a rasta

7. Smoke out of a can. its easy as hell. or make a water bottle bong. takes minutes

8. Btw when u make fucking apple pipes, don't put a fat hole in the top. Take a knife and stab 2-3 "Vents" or "slits" In it. Not only does it work pefect, hit perfect, but it's.. Just perfect. You can put brokeup up pieces on it and still smoke, nothing falls through, no ashes, no clog.. Hit's just like a glass pipe, seriously. I was fucking amazed when I did it..

9. Do not smoke with paper, bible paper, gum wrappers, cans, and fools.

If anything YouTube videos.

10. I never used this method but I agree, apple pipes work exceptionally well. if you're cheap, but have tons of apples to waste, I suggest just making apple pipes instead of buying a pipe/bong lol.

I also suggest in addition to the slits thing, for the hole on the side you put your mouth on, stick a pen tube or something in there to take your hits from. it makes your hits just a little less harsh cause it has more time to cool.

11. any1 that actually took me seriously needs to get their head out of their ass. of course i was kidding

12. this is the interwebs, we can't read your tone of voice etc lol. not to mention, there are many people who would be entirely serious with what you said. sorry :laughing:

13. I honestly didnt see the joke in that and neither did anyone else. So therefore it is a failed attempt.

14. lol perhaps. teh internetz cannot reproduce my sarcazimz

15. Sarcasm in the internet doesnt work in any way posible

16. except with pictures or making the sarcasm super obvious

17. Real stoners can make a piece out of ANYTHING

18. this man gets it

19. #39 Bank of Dank, Aug 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Nah. sorry to say but that is just illogical and not possible

20. If you have big buds and are willing to dare it, put a nice bud in between your teeth and light it. Inhale the smoke into your mouth then inhale into lungs so you accidentally don't inhale a piece of burning weed... Shit sucks man.

Or if you got tough hands, just make a pipe with whichever hand you don't jack off with. Load weed in top, light, and suck. Don't cherry that shit though, just small hits. I used to do this all the time when I didn't want to carry a piece.. Weeds easy to carry. Another thing you can do is get a clean pan and throw it on the stove on medium-low. Throw weed in pan, put bottle over it, collect smoke and inhale. Works like a vape kinda.

I once made a bong out of a boot.. It hit nice.

I also had kief and a lighter once. My friend said I could have the bag if I snorted a line of it. So, I snorted it but instead of goin down it just got stuck in my nostril.. So I got a lighter, used my other nostril as a carb, sucked in the flame for like half a second.. Took a nice fat hit of kief that was in my nose and then blew out smoke.. It wasn't bad, it just tasted like nose hair. My friends were just like... "Wtf dude... Your crazy" Lol, but I got a free bag of kief so it was worth it.