Got walked in on by jehovahs witnesses

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by impactfour, Jun 16, 2011.

1. So me and my girl were fooling around on the couch by her front door today, and there was a knock, followed by footsteps. I guess the front door was ajar, and some jehovah's were going door to door, and "heard us" so they came in:confused: Only time i've been walked in on, and only time i've met jehovahs witnesses. They saw what was going on and proceded to scurry out, it was interesing to say the least..

anyone else have any good door to door or walk in stories?

2. fucking idiots, they do that at the wrong house and they will both be fucking dead.

seriously who the hell thinks its ever ok to just walk in, especially while out pushing religion on others. ughhh

3. Boy do I love that my state carries the Castle Doctrine.

Given that your state does, if someone forcefully enters your home without you knowing, you can blow their faces off.

4. Sounds like the JW's around are none to bright. I would totally freak out if some religion spouting douche just walked into my house, I don't care if the door was standing wide open. What kind of retard just walzes right in to someone elses house? Jeeze.

5. Hahaha Jehovah's witnesses... I'd feel sorry for them if it weren't there own fault :laughing:

6. Yeah but no sane human would shoot first and ask later

7. Agreed man, i am an atheist too, however, i'm a peaceful dude, especially when im being rough with my lady.

That is a great law, but they didn't piss me off, i did get a great laugh and a better story out of it.
    Fully agreed man, pretty ridiculous, classic religion.

Haha, i'd consider them lucky, although i don't know their views on sex or anything, hell i don't know anything about jehovahs witnesses..

8. they just walked in ur house? been walked in on by my ex's dad.....twice -_-

9. You don't hear that every day... Hmm.

10. My girls house, but yeah, the front door was ajar.

I know man, I still haven't gotten over it.

11. just walked the fuck in? lol? the fuck man they're going to get shot

who cares if the door was ajar, my doors alway's ajar and people still knock

12. Yea, not by me, but it wouldn't suprise me, thats for sure.

13. Yep if it were my house, they'd be dead...

14. who the fuck just walks in to somebody's house! especially if they hear ppl getting it on -_-

15. Haha, i guess we should be louder -_-

16. When theres some fuck head you dont know doing things you dont know about in your home i would shoot first no question asked.

17. If they had a weapon, yeah. Otherwise simply pointing it at them would suffice

18. #18 Fëanor, Jun 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2011
    Yeah the Castle Doctrine doesn't apply when you leave your front door wide open and you are fucking right there.

The concept of the Castle Doctrine is that when someone breaks in to your house a reasonable person would suspect that they have violent intentions and therefore you are at risk of serious bodily harm.

There is another major part of the Castle Doctrine; there is no duty to retreat. Under many state laws in the US, deadly force requires that it is the last possible option to save someone from death or serious bodily injury. This means that if you have a back door to run out of, but you choose to grab a gun and shoot at the guy instead, you could be charged. The Castle Doctrine gets rid of that stupidity and makes sure you can protect your own home and family.

When someone walks through an open door into your house, a reasonable person would not suspect that they have violent intentions. Especially when it is a pair of Jehovah's Witnesses and you are right there to see them.

I agree that the Castle Doctrine is a great law, but it doesn't quite mean you have the right to murder anyone who happens to be inside your house.

Edit: Last time I was walked in on, I was having a small party at my house. We were all drunk, and my girlfriend and I went to my bedroom to fuck. We said goodnight to everyone except apparently this one guy who happened to be in the pisser. Well he just opened my bedroom door and walked right in to say good night while we were fucking like drunk rabbits :D

19. They walked in? HAHAHA that shit never happens here.

They deserve an aluminum baseball to the shin, that would piss me off alot if somebody just walked in.

20. One of my roommates my sophomore year of college had a 20-30 minute walk to work each day. He stopped to chat with a couple Jehovah's witnesses a few days (he's an atheist), just getting them to question their faith. One day I came home from class and his door was closed, so I knocked and went in..he was sitting at his desk rolling a joint and the two Jehovah's witnesses were sitting on the bed talking to him. It was hilarious..they didn't care at all