Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Got very paranoid last night smoking

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by herny, Sep 24, 2012.

1. I hadn't smoked for a month, and last night I was smoking with some people. We were standing in this little closet and after a few hits i started to get really high. It got super uncomfortable though, felt like a low dose salvia experience. It seemed like real life was fake and that we were all actors and his house was some sort of prop for the show and was fake as well. I then sat on the couch trying not to shake too much. I wasnt really able to enjoy it until maybe 1hr after smoking when the intense effects faded away.

when i was smoking over the summer i would feel this way sometimes too

any tips to avoid this paranoia?

2. Don't get as high. Learn your limits and stick to it. Space out your hits too. I like to wait about 15 minutes between hits so I have a better understanding of how high I am and how to control it.

3. Now I just laugh when I get paranoid.

4. stop being a bitch. lol seriously though just take a hit and chill if you feel like more then take another. Take it slow and remember, its just weed bro

5. Get a gun.

6. Or three.

7. Start to jack off if u get paranoid/scared

8. Your making yourself paranoid!
    Dont try control yourself while high just blaze and chill and let the plant
    do whatever it does, if your like 'omg this is happening wtf is that' your just gonna freak yourself out

Try not to overdo it when smoking - know your limits
    get high but not sick..

9. You smoked too much for your low tolerance. Take too much of anything and it'll make you uncomfortable without a tolerance. Just take it slow and go with your comfort level.

10. Been there. more or less outgrew it as my tolerance went up. just smoke more often :bongin:

11. paranoia is just a signal of how high u are

i start thinking of crazy ass shit and im like "fuck yea im blown"

12. Agree with this. I wish I could get high enough to actually feel paranoia. Music always helped me if I got any uneasiness in my early highs. Just immerse yourself in the sound and forget yourself for a while...

13. Whenever I get uncomfortably high I just say to myself "it's just weed"

14. Just moderate your hits and the time in between hits, as for the paranoia, whenever I have paranoid thoughts I just quickly put them out of mind and enjoy my high