Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Got too high..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by drakeofclubs, Nov 19, 2011.

1. is ur tolerance low as fuck?

when i took a long ass t break, i smoked a blunt of mids and instantly, i was catapulted into extreme high. i actually went blind for a few seconds, everythiong was black but my eyes were wide open

2. ive had voices in my head before...but:

the whole day all i drank was beer and 1 arizona iced tea, smoked a lil bit of weird weed, didnt sleep anywhere, didnt sleep at all, and just longboarded around the whole time, and i dont think i ate anything. i just got depressed and would hear my friends having conversations within my head o_O not a fun time. i was paranoid as fuck too.

3. kind of, I've been smoking a lot more lately though